Imagine scrapbooking without scissors or adhesive or tools … or without having to print photos! Never before has scrapbooking been so easy, so fast, or so available in the palm of your hand! The Project Life® App takes simplicity to a whole new level.
Built-in templates and pre-designed artwork allow for scrapbook pages to come together in just minutes. Pull in your photos from your Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox. There are hundreds of fantastic designer cards to choose from within the app and more being added on a regular basis. Add some quick journaling notes and you’re done!
Don’t allow your memories to stay trapped on your device. The best part of this game-changing method of scrapbooking is seamlessly sharing completed pages with your friends and family - and of course getting those pages printed that you can enjoy actual, real scrapbooks! Follow @BeckyHigginsLLC on Instagram and Twitter for ongoing inspiration.
- import photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, or Dropbox
- zoom, crop, edit, rotate, and rearrange photos
- easy drag + drop photos and cards between spots
- zoom in and around your page for closer details
- adjust font style, size, color and more
- colored background options
- lots of page layout options
- a library of card designs and kits available
- corners can be rounded or square
- several 4x6 and 6x8 collage options
- use Speech-to-Text for fast journaling
- pages in progress automatically save to library
- completed pages and collages in one place
- view specific card designs for Project Life collections
- export, share, and print completed pages
- order individual page prints or photo books
The Project Life App offers a subscription service providing online backup and device-to-device syncing of the pages you create. This service is optional. The following details apply to the Online Backup subscription:
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. If you cancel your subscription your online page backups are kept for 90 days then deleted if the subscription is not resumed.
Terms of Service: https://beckyhiggins.com/wp-content/themes/beckyhiggins-theme/assets/pdf/documents/PL-app-terms-of-service.pdf
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Monthly kit delays... :(
I love this app dearly. I’ve made three years of books with it and I’m working on number 4. Becky Higgins recommends keeping up with your albums weekly (Project 52), but the monthly kits are often delayed. It’s February 17 as I’m writing this, and the 2019 Project 12 kit for February is nowhere to be found. My guess is this is partially Apple’s fault with release, but kits should be scheduled a couple of weeks ahead of the month not only to prevent an Apple snafu, but it sure would be nice to start page layouts before the month begins... especially because the Project 12 kits have cute cards for fun lesser-known “holidays”, and there’s no way to know what those are ahead of time. By now, I’ve surely missed some if not all. So yeah. I’ll keep using the app, but this isn’t the first time these monthly kits have been delayed. I honestly don’t know why they don’t just release them all at once like Project 52. I’d pay the whole $24 up front just to not have to worry about it.
Um, now free, but freeform text is $2.99
So the app is no longer $2.99, so those of us that paid that fee, should be exempt from the IAP cost of $2.99 for the free form text feature.
1) Great! Need to remove unwanted kits and re download as needed. It's a great update. I'm loving the new kits. That being said, I have A LOT of kits. Too many. WAY too many and I'd like to be able to hide some or only show my favorites first, some type of sort/filter or a way to reorder them as I see fit so I can access the ones I actually use.
2) And I want to be able to write on any photo and use overlays on any photo regardless of dimensions. The ability to simply remove an overlay would be great too. Currently I have to delete the entire entry to do so if I decide I don't want an overlay. Positioning overlays would also be welcomed.
I'm also eagerly looking forward to the following enhancements:
I would like to have the option of round vs square corners on collages and an option for images to be either be flush or to have the bordered appearance that pages have. Sometimes I would prefer the look of the standard pages with a white or colored border and that isn't available in collage format.
I would love to be able to journal on any card and I would love to embellish cards via the app with a photo layered on a card.
The only app I need
As an avid scrapbooked and family storyteller, the app is awesome! I use it as my main scrapbooking now. On my phone or IPad, I can use photos from my camera roll, a bit of journaling, and a couple of kits in the app and all my stories are in writing. I use it on vacation and all my travel memories are in writing before I have the chance to forget! Even kids can help tell their stories with minimal help! I even make recipe books! You can print pages straight from the app. You can now print PHOTO BOOKS straight from the app! And now with the text feature it’s everything I used to use Photoshop for! I recommend it to all my friends!
- Becky Higgins, LLC
- 153.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Becky Higgins, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Capture Life Themed Cards Free
- Extra Layouts 1 $0.99
- Celebrate Themed Cards Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.