Project Office is a full-featured project management app. Based on Gantt method, this app is built to make it easy juggling multiple projects, assign resources, track any remaining work to be done, and head off potential bottlenecks at a glance.
BASIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT OPTIONS
• Gantt chart view: Each task is shown graphically on visual timeline by day, week, month or year. Gantt chart view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned.
• Outline view: Use the Table view to see your tasks, groups and milestones in a spreadsheet format. Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
• Resources management: add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly.
• Multiple baselines: set baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
• Critical path: Project Office displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
• Customized calendar: modifying work hours for entire project you can create a more realistic plan considering off-time and weekends.
• Filtering: you can easily hide those tasks you don't need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
• Projects and reports sharing: send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML.
• iCloud backup: backup your projects to keep all information you have added
• IMPORT/EXPORT Microsoft Project® (XML)
Project Office can export and import files with Microsoft Project® (XML) format. Project Office does not support export/import MPP files. To use Microsoft Project® (XML) export/import, you need to buy one-time purchase license.
Version 6.4 includes minor bug fixes and a few minor enhancements we could make in the process:
• Fixed an issue with showing Resource load chart.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not as advertised
I’m a ms project fan. That logic works, this logic is cumbersome and not easy to grasp. App freezes, does not flow and is confusing. Maybe after another few hours of discovery I’ll have a revelation. Looking to find a help site to maybe help me understand. Wish ms project was available for the pad. I think I may have wasted $25 plus time trying to figure out logic.
Developer Response ,
Gerg59, thanks for your feedback. Sorry we haven't met your expectations, but we are doing our best to improve our app. Lot's of features are in development, as well as an extended user guide. But we are always open to give a help hand to our users. If you have some suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Productivity Code team.
May be good for personal use.. not for student.
*Update, after first day of use, creating my own "project" and putting in ~30 tasks, the project wont even open. Mind you i'm on an iPad Pro. Application closes.
I bought this app to help with my Engineering Senior Design Class. This would be a good app for personal projects, but the Task insertion process is verrryy tedious and time consuming, very glitchy. I even have an iPad Pro. The export feature needs work. I was still going to use the app until I tried to export the chart, not very much (at all) customization. Basically you cannot change the dates shown, or the width of the dates shown. So over a few months of tasks, It exported a super duper wide PDF file, so it would take a lot of manipulation. Just stick to an Excel template if you plan on using this for reports.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing with us your feedback.
In Project Office Pro all Reports are not customizable. Currently the Reports created in our app are programmed in advance.
As for an issue with opening project, please contact us, so we could solve this issue.
We are constantly improving Project Office Pro and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Productivity Code developers team
- DK CONSULTING, TOV
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © DK-Consulting
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Microsoft Project® XML $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.