A realistic offroad experience which has different hard levels with different obstacles.
- Multi Game Mods
- Advanced contols
- High quality graphics
- 70 different hard levels with realistic physics
- Landscape maps & Missions
- Free ride mode
- Vehicle upgrades
- Lot of 4x4 & 6x6 vehicles
Are you ready for a different and realistic offroad experience?
Add new cars and maps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best physics in a mobile game to date!
This game has the best physics you can find on your phone currently, but the game does have some flaws. But first, I’ll list all the amazing things about it.
1. The physics are amazing, as I’ve already said.
2. The tuning of a vehicle actually affects the vehicle as it would in real life. Smaller tires make the car go slightly faster, and bigger tires make it go slightly slower. The offset of the wheels isn’t just a visual, and it actually affects the gaps you can go through. Changing the spring settings affects the vehicle’s ground clearance as well. You want to find a good balance between large and small. If u have everything massive, you’ll have a hard time taking damage, but you’ll also have a hard time climbing rocks. If u have everything tiny, you can climb super well, but you’ll take tons of damage.
3. The level design is great. They feel like they could be actual course that off-roadies take.
Now on the the flaws
1. The game gets a bit repetitive, and eventually each level feels the same. The bonus levels, which give you massive amounts of coins, are the same each time.
2. The graphics aren’t the best. The forest environments are a bit pixely.
Overall, it’s a great game, and the flaws can be easily fixed in future updates. I recommend that you get it if you’re looking for a physics simulator.
This game impressed me. I downloaded it after seeing an add and thought why not. I expected the standard cappiness of most offroading games you find on phones. This game is much better than i expected.
Pros: plenty of challenge levels to play though. There is a variety of obstacles to keep it interesting. It takes a while but in game cash isnt too ridiculous to acquire and use on vehicles. Real life off road experience actually means something in this game, you can use your own know how which is nice.
Cons: im not a fan of having to pay for some content but its fairly minimal on what you would be paying for thankfully. Some of the physics are wonky, the straight axle flexing like independant suspension just looks odd but i can understand the programming reasons behind that.
Conclusion: worthwhile game thats actually fun. Could use more customization options, more free levels, and more obstacles (as always lol). Overall enjoyable and worth downloading to play repeatedly.
Awesome job developers!!!
I was not expecting much when I downloaded this game. Based off of the images for this game I thought it was going to be just another one of those games that are corny as hell and half assed. But I can definitely say that is not the case here. The game runs incredibly smooth and it is fun to play. I gotta give the developers props on this one. Great job! Just would like to ask the developers to look at adding custom controls tho? I am not a huge fan of the steering wheel since this is a mobile game. Other then that the game is gorgeous and a blast to play.
- BYCODEC TEKNOLOJI LIMITED SIRKETI
- 811 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © BYCODEC GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- +200.000 Coins $2.99
- +750.000 Coins $6.99
- +500.000 Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.