Project Planner 2 HD is the iPad version of Project Planner 2.
Project Planner 2 HD is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner 2 HD allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- creating and managing resources in tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner 2, Project Planner 2 HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting report in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- report and chart printing directly from app using AirPrint
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes, from mail and from Dropbox
- copying projects
- define their own calendars for projects
Fixed bugs reported by users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was thinking in an iPad App similar to Microsoft Project to keep tracking on projects but in an easy way. Even Microsoft Project is very comprehensive tool regarding Project Management, this particular App satisfy the basics of Project Management, is very easy to use and one can have full visibility and control of the schedule, advances of overall activities, etc. Moreover, the Gantt chart can be exported for edition outside the iPad if needed, resource allocations can be made and it can be viewed the load across the Project's duration even labor costs can be entered (but not yet automatically calculated in activities), very handy and when it comes to present advances or an snapshot of the overall Project's execution as the whole Gantt chart can be exported and shared via email in PDF format. I want to highlight this App shows according to the schedule defined the respective active task and its advance in a quick summary. I recommend it.
I have been looking for any type of Gantt chart type program for my ipad2 as I have been able to Utilize this to run a 12mil dollar project with the use of my IPAD2. So since I can not buy MS PROJECT or Schedule track etc for the ipad I bought this one, and honestly it is the worst program by far.
A Gantt chart is suppose to be able to be modified according to activities new and old, this does not give the end user the ability to add tasks//summary to the list after it is created. So if a Change occurs that you need to schedule in between a already set item, well your screwed, Secondly, there is no way to Just print the actual chart without the other pages, and that is a waste, all I care about seeing is the chart. Next, there is no way to go in and select certain tasks and link them either to start early, late or hell just link them without confining them to a task, so no sub-sub tasks can be added.
I wasted my money with this and now I continue looking for something that will work, that can do the project scheduling I need to complete.
Good but crashes often
This is a very visually dynamic project planning app. A lot of good functionality, but needs work especially because it keeps crashing. I can work about five or 10 minutes but typically if I go to the new Gant chart, it'll it will crash within about five minutes or less of using the Gantt chart. I can't save my work every second, so this is either not a program I will use right now, but hopefully if they work on the functionality and crashing issue, I will keep it to use it later on once they fix all of those problems. I really like the way it shows the projects percentage done on the introduction splash page. I know the Gantt chart portion of this app is new, but if it causes the downfall of the entire app, they should've held off until was really fully tested. Plus the Gantt chart subheadings are very UNreadable. A lot of unmet potential here.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.