Project Timer is designed to track the hours worked on different projects or for different clients.
Please note: this app may not be updated again, this update is just to benefit it's existing users - new users who want to invest in an app might want to pick a more actively maintained one.
Project Timer was written because other hours tracking apps were too slow & clunky, or lacked features.
Launch Project Timer and with ONE tap:
1) start, stop or switch timers
2) open a new email with your project information
3) activate 15 minute reminders
4) begin editing a project's name, time or note
1) Timers can continue without the app open!
2) Email your hours at the end of the day.
3) Run multiple timers at once.
4) Optional 15 minute reminder to track your hours.
5) Optional help pop-ups describe features inside the app.
- updated to newer UI elements
- custom keyboards no longer block buttons on adding projects
- built for a newer version of iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not work in 8 and when I clicked on the support link it did not work. Bummer it looked like it would work great for what I need.
Simple and so useful
This does just what you need, tracking multiple projects and allowing for manual adjustments, too. One screen shows all projects and whether their timers are running or paused.
Nothing on this app works. It's frozen on the opening screen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.