Project Z, aka the Z app, is your destination to meet new friends, BFFs, soulmates, and role-players. It's also a global community of people looking for fun outlets for creativity, and self-expression.
So...What exactly do you do on the Z app?
● Show Yourself
Show off your unique persona. Build your personal space with Z's wonderful tools to let your personality shine:
- Add a special background theme to your profile.
- Show your current status with animated emojis.
- Leave a voice message in your Bio, give a brief self-introduction or play your favorite song.
- Tag your hobbies and share your interests! Anime, Fandom, Fanart, Roleplay, Video Games, Art, Horror & Creepy, K-Pop & K-Drama, RPG, LGBTQ+, Aesthetic, etc.
Will you find new friends from the same school on Z? :) Who knows?!
● Meet New People & Build Friendship
Want to find a friend with the same interests? Tap "Meet" on Z.
- Create your own Z-Card to meet new people in one click! Z will match you with people with similar interests
- Step by step go from strangers to best friends. Record all the remarkable progress between you and your friends
● Live Roleplay & Text Roleplay
Still searching for RP partners? Want to participate in Live Roleplay or Text Roleplay? Whether you want your role-play to have a Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror theme or be an Adventure, this is your place!
- We build a platform to connect the world's roleplayers
- We provide a better way to organize your plot and characters
- You can invite a friend to start a 1 on 1 roleplay, or create a private/public group roleplay with up to 100 people
- No more confusion between yourself and your roleplay, you can switch between your active roles whenever you want
● Live Voice Chat
Talk in real-time with people from all over the world. Share life stories, sing a song, discuss the latest games you've played, a school club you joined, or getting even closer via Roleplay and various challenges!
● Voice Blog
You're used to blogging through text, now you can try to record your life with voice. It's a really COOL idea to have a voice diary. Talk about your life, read outloud, sing a song, or just share some voice around you.
Circles are like subreddits or facebook groups, it's a place to communicate about shared interests with like-minded people. You can create your Circle or join an existing Circle. Like Fan Art, Anime, Furry, Otanix, RPG, Undertale, Minecraft, Hero, BTS, Pokemon, Harry Potter, My hero academia, Manga, LGBT+, ARMY's, BLACKPINK, Beauty, Cyberpunk 2077, Among Us, and many more! Join your favorite Circle to find your people!
Z's vision is to become the hottest place for young generations to express themselves and make online friends.
New activities, tools, and updates each month - and we're open to all your ideas to help us become better. Let us know what you like, don't like, want to add, etc by emailing email@example.com. And if need any help, please visit our Help Center: https://projz.com/help-center
We'll keep working hard to make a better Z!
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
I really do think this is a good app and I’ve been recommending it to some friends and I’ve met so many amazing people. It’s a wonderful community but the notifications are wayyyy to much. I keep getting notifications each time someone I follow posts something as well as anytime someone comments on someone I follows wall. The only way I know how to turn off these notifications are by going to the persons profile and turning off their notifications. It’s really annoying to have to go to every single person’s profile and do it so is there any way to turn it off for everyone?
Oh my god it's so much better than amino
Project z it's amazing I like the community it's a lot more calming than some amino communities are and people are around a lot friendlier in my opinion there are a lot less creepy people wanting photos to do you know let's just say there are a lot less creepy people and it's a lot coming and it's a good place that it's slowly growing and I feel a lot safer on project Z that I ever did on me now I like it so much
Truthfully, the application is really beautifully made by the creators but needs to be more inclusive when it comes to audience. I understand that this is supposed to be marketed towards “children” but realistically speaking, what parent is allowing their 12-15 year old on an international platform?In addition, make a separate forum for the legal adults on the platform and include an age verification so that way they can have their space as well. It’s a shame to see something like this be so restrictive but I understand heavily why that is. As a suggestion, instead of a post being automatically posted to the public forum give the option to only be posted within the circle/group they’re in.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supersymmetry PTE. LTD.
- 192.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Burmese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Supersymmetry All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.