Manage your Github projects from the palm of your hand. Anytime, anywhere.
1- Select a repository from your GitHub Account
Just log into Github and we'll manage it from there. Select from your own, your organizations' and your forked repositories.
2- Import your project.
Select which project you'd like to import to your device. You are just one click away from starting to work.
3- Start playing
Move and delete cards, check up on issues and pull requests. On the bus, on the train, even in the toilet.
We have made some minor bug fixing and this version is much more stable!
- fixes an error when moving cards between columns.
- fixes an error with shared repositories you may not longer have permissions to access.
We hope you enjoy this new version and please share your comments!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, will be great with some polish
This app is exactly what I was looking for - a way to add, edit, and move items in Github project boards. It’s very attractive and simple to use without any tutorial.
A few issues keep it from being a 5 star app:
* I had to logon twice for some reason. I entered my GitHub credentials, selected which repos to grant access to, and then it just went back to the apps logon page. When I clicked “logon” nothing happened. I was about to give up and delete the app but I tried just closing it and reopening it and that worked.
* I have access to hundreds of repos. The app lets you filter by organization but does have a search box for the actual repo name. There was a lot of scrolling. :)
* The big one: When you edit you are given a one line text box. Some of my issues and notes have a very long description so this basically means the app can be used for moving items, and maybe for adding them if you are okay with no proofreading, but it’s impossible to edit the text of items.
Please implement ipad full screen mode
Organizational Project Support Bugs
I want this app to work out, as I often have new tasks, ideas and responses to add to GitHub while on the go. Immediately after looking my GitHub account, only one Organisation shows up. My other private orgs do not, so I can't actually manage the project I'm interested in.
Also, the orgs need to be categorised under headers and allow users to expand and choose their repos.
I'll keep an eye out for comments and update this review.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.