ProjectSight for iPad
Bring the flexibility and productivity of ProjectSight's cloud-based
construction project management software to the field on your iPad. Equally
capable online and offline, Projectsight provides instant access to the
project documentation, drawings, punch items, RFIs, safety notices and
more. With just a quick sync, all the document are refreshed and field
activity delivered for access to all the approved stakeholders.
This application includes the ability to manage:
• Action Items
• Field Directives
• Notices to Comply
• Punch Items
• Safety Notices
- If defined at the record setting level, new records created from the iPad now include default assignees.
- Checklists now have the added flexibility of adding items in the field.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better performance, but still not good enough
The latest update brings much better performance when panning and zooming around on a drawing, but there are still major navigation issues with usability.
1. Say you have a long list of drawings, you scroll down and it has to load in more of the list when you reach the bottom. When you go into a drawing and go back to the list, you have to scroll back down and wait for the list to load again.
2. When you tap on a detail call-out and navigate to the linked drawing, view that detail and then want to go back to the previous sheet, you can’t. Tapping Done (the back button) goes back to the list of drawings instead of the previous sheet.
3. There is no history button on the drawing viewer. Users should be able to tap a history button to jump between the most recent 5-10 sheets.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.