Removed Live Lookup and miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please update this app immediately. I need it. Thank you :)
Love the idea and realize this is an old relic from back in the glory days when we all had cool ambitious ideas of what we could do an the Blu-ray format, but this app being a non-functional ghost town now is a depressing reminder of where we're currently at when it comes to supplemental features and physical media in general.
The content of this app is extensive and awesome. The problem is, I have to reset the app each time I want to see anything. For example: I could watch the time lapse, exit to the menu, then choose to look at a different section, such as creature concept art. Yet, the concept art wont load until the app is manually restarted. When restarted, a section will load instantly, but the second section and there after won't load until the app is restarted again. No seemed to have this problem in the old version so I'm assuming it was a great app before. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next update.
- Fox Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- 119.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and Dune Entertainment III LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.