Make, share, and display digital signs in 3 easy steps: (1) pick a template, (2) customize it, (3) display it with Chromecast, webOS TV, or share on social media. FREE templates added every week!
Promota gives you access to hundreds of customizable templates. With Google Chromecast, you can display them on any TV or monitor with an HDMI port. With Fullscreen Mode, you can display them directly on your phone or iPad. If your business is online, you can share them straight to social media.
Join thousands of small business owners in the digital signage revolution!
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Attract customers with eye-catching digital signs.
- Get ahead of competitors with visually-stunning promotions.
- Save time and money on design work.
HUNDREDS OF FREE & EASY-TO-EDIT TEMPLATES
- Use our stock photo, upload your own image, or snap a quick pic on the spot.
- Write in your own text and adjust the font color.
- Take your pick from our library of 160+ professionally-designed templates.
QUICKLY CREATE SLIDESHOWS
- Make slideshows out of your saved signs to promote as multiple products & services.
- Choose the timing between slides, ranging from 5 to 60 seconds.
DISPLAY ON A TV, MONITOR OR IPAD
- Display your digital signs to multiple TVs using CAST.
- Show them full-screen on an iPad using FULLSCREEN.
- We support casting from afar. Show and change your digital signs even when you’re not in-store.
SHARE TO SOCIAL MEDIA
- Reach a wider audience by sharing to your online communities.
- Post directly to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using SHARE.
- Personalized for YOU: Create your store profile and get templates based on your shop style and the products you sell.
- LOTS of templates: We offer a huge range for cafes, salons, restaurants, retail, and more. Find one for any occasion or style.
- SAVE time and money: Traditional signage systems charge hundreds of dollars a month for what Promota provides for free. Take your business into your own hands; create and share signboards quickly and easily, edit them at any time.
(NOTE: Promota’s digital signage works with Google Chromecast, a WiFi connection, and ANY display with an HDMI port. No Chromecast device is needed to display on the LG Smart TV with webOS.)
GET IN TOUCH
Our goal is to help small businesses with a quick and easy digital signage solution using Google Chromecast. We provide free signboard templates for you, customizable by you. If you have feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- Added Korean language translation
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent digital signage solution for our cafe!
We recent opened a small restaurant and decided to go all digital with the menu boards. When we ordered and installed the TVs I was still unsure which software I was going to use and if it would require additional hardware or not. We had installed 5 Vizio SmartCast TVs because they had slim bezels and I got a great deal on them, luckily I stumbled across Promota which is incredibly easy to use and will cast directly to our Vizio TVs 👍🏼
Thank you Promota for providing an excellent simple solution for small business owners and please keep the service free or even a one time purchase of the app would be fine, but the other guys charge a monthly fee PER SCREEN which can get very costly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! When we set out to create Promota, our main goal was to give independent business owners a simple solution to make and display digital signage. It makes us very happy to hear that we’ve been able to provide this!
We’ll keep innovating and making improvements based on user feedback. Thanks again for your support and encouragement!
The Promota Team
App is great except it only allows 10 digital signs per slide show. Please update to allow more and allow for image resizing when creating slides, then this would be a 5 star App.
Changed rating due to developer response, great things to come with this app! 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Good news, we just released a new version of the app. Fullscreen mode will now display all the signs in your slideshow. Thanks again for your feedback, which helped bring about this change!
Thanks for your feedback KJones! Rest assured, we’re working towards more image customization features (resizing is one thing we’re discussing extensively) and a higher limit for Fullscreen mode as well.
To give a bit of background, Fullscreen mode was originally a way to preview slideshows on your phone before casting to a TV - hence the limit. After talking to users, we saw that Fullscreen mode was actually being used to display slideshows as an alternative to casting to a TV. With this new use case, we’re looking to increase the limit to the same as it is for Cast mode (which is 40 slides.) Hopefully this will be enough! 😃
We’ll be updating this response once those features are out, and you should be receiving a notification from Apple when we edit our reply. (Just in case, we do suggest enabling push notifications from Promota in your phone Settings to stay updated.)
Thanks again for taking the time to write in, and for supporting our app! Feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions, we’re always happy to help.
The Promota Team
Great to make and display promotions
Can save a lot of money on digital signage displays. I like that this app provides free templates for lots of business types, I can just add in a photo and text of my special and save time. Also conveniently compatible with iPad and can cast to any TV with Google Chromecast.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.