BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? Our app contains thousands more than some other apps. You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Does it provide AUDIO questions?
6. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
8. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
9. Does it allow you to add your own unit study documents and files to the app? Most units have unique study requirements such as unit history. This app allows you to easily add those documents directly into the app.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics - over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
PROmote is updated quarterly. This update:
1. Updated and revised AR 600-8-10, 3 June 2020. Lesson: Leaves and Passes.
2. Updated and revised AR 600-20, 24 July 2020. Lessons Military Equal Opportunity and added anonymous reporting and retaliation to SHARP lesson.
3. Updated AR 600-85, 23 July 2020. Lesson: Army Programs-Army Substance Abuse Program.
4. Updated AR 840-10, 17 July 2020. Lesson: Flags and Guidons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Highly Suggested
This app is great. It provides all of the knowledge and know how that any wanting NCO or
Leader needs to be successful. One thing i will say that needs to be added, is an audiobook. I say, this because there are different learning styles. Some people excel at reading and learning material. Others are hands on learners. Others are Auditory learners. I will admit that i am one of those auditory learners, and that sitting down and reading the material for hours on in, sometimes minutes, pose a challenge for me, and any one else who wishes to learn. I am a SPC, whose primary zone is in 2 months. While it may be too late for me, it may not be for another person. I really want to become a knowledgeable and relatable leader. If this can be one advancement for the app, it would be worth it for those who have different learning styles.
Amazing Study App, Recommend to Soldiers!!!
This app is perfect for studying for the board, it is more up to date than questions found on the Army Study Guide and gives helpful hints to remember a lot of the answers. The app is easy to navigate through and I would definitely recommend to another Soldier.
Great studying app but needs improvement.
So I just recently got this app. It’s actually super awesome, but I noticed when I took the test, that you hit correct on all the answers and get a 100. Not much of a challenge to see if you retain the information you previously studied. I would give it 5 stars if not for that. I would like something implemented to make the tests more challenging but showing wrong answers every now and again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.