BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? Our app contains thousands more than some other apps. You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Does it provide AUDIO questions?
6. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
8. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
9. Does it allow you to add your own unit study documents and files to the app? Most units have unique study requirements such as unit history. This app allows you to easily add those documents directly into the app.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics - over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
Updated and revised the following lessons:
AR 27–10, Military Justice lesson, with administrative revision (08/14/2019).
AR 215–1, Army Programs—BOSS with administrative revision (08/12/2019).
AR 350–1, NCO Professional Development Program lesson with administrative revision (08/13/2019).
AR 380–5, Replaced Security and Intelligence lesson with new lesson, Information Security (10/22/2019).
AR 525–28, Code of Conduct (3/5/2010)
AR 600–8–8, Army Programs—Army Sponsorship Program lesson (06/28/2019).
AR 600–8–19, Promotions and Reductions lesson (05/16/2019).
AR 600–8–22, Awards and Decorations lesson with administrative revision (07/18/2019).
AR 600–25, Customs and Courtesies lesson (09/10/2019).
AR 621–5, Army Programs—Army Continuing Education lesson (10/28/2019).
AR 601-280, Army Programs—Army Retention Program lesson (10/16/2019).
AR 623–3, NCOER – ERS lesson (06/14/2019).
AR 750–1, Maintenance lesson (10/28/2019).
AR 840–10, Flags and Guidons lesson with administrative revision (07/02/2019).
TC 3-22.9, C3, Basic Rifle Marksmanship lesson and Weapons—M4/M16A2 Rifle lessons (11/20/2019).
TC 3-23.35, C1, Weapons—M9 Pistol (11/01/2019).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing Study App, Recommend to Soldiers!!!
This app is perfect for studying for the board, it is more up to date than questions found on the Army Study Guide and gives helpful hints to remember a lot of the answers. The app is easy to navigate through and I would definitely recommend to another Soldier.
Stop asking for reviews!!!
This is a really good app for learning and quizzing about army knowledge. It deserves five stars. But it keeps repeatedly asking for a review, and it does not give an option to not leave a review, even if I press cancel. So I gave it a one star review to get it to stop asking me for a review.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry about that. We use a new feature provided to developers by Apple. You should not see the request more than three times in a 365 day period. We'll look into why it would be asking you more often than that. You can rate an app without writing a review. You just tap the star and tap submit. Two taps and two seconds.
Good tool for E5 Boards
This is a good tool to keep in your pocket for on he spot development of soldiers, but it is pretty slow on updating to the new versions or changes to ARs, FMs, and other publications... If it were updated more often it would have been a 5 star in my book. In order for it to be a viable study tool it has to be up to date or soldiers are studying the wrong information.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we update the app quarterly. We pride ourselves on being more current than any other Army study resource in any format. We often put new changes into the app faster than units can get the word out. Please contact us at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.