You've invested hundreds of hours crafting your app to make it perfect in every way. Don't make a crucial mistake with the best selling tool you have to convince potential buyers, your promo artwork.
Promotee is a Mac application to create pixel-perfect and professional looking artwork for iOS, Mac, Apple Watch and Android apps. Just drop a screenshot from your app onto a template in Promotee and our graphics engine will blend it into the template to generate a gorgeous looking result.
iPad, iPhone (including iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus!) and iPad Pro and Mini devices are all supported in both portrait and landscape orientations. We've also added some great-looking combination templates (multiple iPhones, iPads and macs!) to show off a few app screenshots in a single promo image. Just drop 'n share. Simple!
iMac, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air are available too, as well some Android devices.
Have you made a gorgeous mockup of your favourite device and want to have it added to Promotee? Drop us a line and we'll add it in the next version.
New templates (including iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus)
New (easier) template-system
Ratings and Reviews
Good for websites
I have been using this app for years and here are some things this app is good for and not good for.
1. Web related promos - This app is great for showcasing your screen shots for your app on your website. I have not had issues with screen alignment, etc.
1. Updates - Still stuck on iPhone 7. Updates are rare and your app screen shots are all on yesterday’s hardware. Where is iPhone X templates? iPhone 8?.
2. iTunesConnect - You have to cut, photoshop and adjust to fit images onto your app previews. Would be nice if the app had the feature for iTunesConnect screenshots and the options to choose the screenshot (ie upper third, whole device, etc.), with captions.
3. Fix the bugs out there.
I use this app for my app websites and nothing else.
no more update??
I tried to search for iphone x but failed. Then I saw a history of update…No update since 2017(iphone 7 and 7 plus)
For $10 I would expect faster updates.
Is it automatable? I may switch to something automatable and with faster updates...
The developer, Netwalk, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 973.4 KB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2016 by Netwalkapps
- In-App Purchases
- Macbook Air (perspective) $0.99
- 3 iPhone6's (flat) $0.99
- iPad and iPhone 5c Template $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.