PrompterPal turns your iPad and iPhone into a teleprompter or speech assistant! PrompterPal automatically scrolls your speech for you to allow you to engage your audience and not worry about losing your place. Various forms of remote controls are possible as well as an external monitor. Share files between PrompterPal and a computer in several different ways.
Check out PromptRemote, the free remote for PrompterPal.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Head and Tail Indent
• Line Spacing
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: PrompterPal (.prompterPal), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: PrompterPal (.prompterPal), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Five Marker Styles: Bar, Marker, Two Line, Inverted, Two Markers
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• Customizable title bar to give access to the features that are important to your workflow.
• File Sharing
PrompterPal offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from PrompterPal using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from PrompterPal and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one PrompterPal to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another PrompterPal.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
- iOS Remote Sharing: Send files and databases between host and peers.
• Remote Control
PrompterPal has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running PrompterPal or PromptRemote to control PrompterPal. Synchronize multiple devices.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line-in to control prompter features.
- Audio Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
- Game Controller: Use MFi game controllers to control prompter functions.
- Touch Recording: Record and playback your interactions with the prompter.
- Speech Recognition: Use your speech to control the script using key words or the text content of the script.
- Key Commands: Configure key combinations to control prompter features. This feature is enabled at all times.
- Use either camera.
- Movable video preview overlaying the script.
- Share your video in a variety of ways.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
PrompterPal is perfect for public speakers, public broadcasting and electronic news gathering, school and business presentations and more!
Added an option to select compatible orientations in Advanced settings.
Split screen multitasking is no longer available, other apps will be displayed over a portion of the app.
Increased the head and tail indent maximum values.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am impressed by the customizations that are available.
I like the full color wheel for color choices with the myriad of font choices as well as the 3 text placement choices (left, right, & centered).
The remote app buttons and click wheel respond instantly. The scrolling is smooth without any jerkiness I have encountered in some other apps.
I would like to see cue points added to the app to control navigation in each document and also improvements in the remote app's handling of the scrolling text and a corresponding cue control.
I recommend this app as is but would like to see these additional features.
Worked very well
I just completed my first video using this app with the iPhone remote app. The app is not as polished as some, but the developer has frequent updates which demonstrates their commitment to this app. I recommend it without reservations.
No Bluetooth Support
App has not been updated to allow Bluetooth support. As such, you cannot use most remotes.
- Sunshine Valley Systems
- 126.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sunshine Valley Systems 2010
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.