Pronouns by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to understand the words that take the place of a noun in a sentence. Create grammatically correct sentences by working with and understanding pronouns.
This interactive app helps individuals learn pronouns in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Identify the pronoun from the picture shown
- Identify picture that demonstrates the pronoun
- Drag and drop the item to the correct person/people
- Identify the pronoun for the sentence
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops writing and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- bug fix to resolve sound issue
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
This pronouns app offers a clean and simple layout, which is great for individuals that are easily distracted. Love the real pictures. Makes this app usable with all ages.
Nice app for SLPs
Summary at the end of questions provides a great way to track progress. Words can be pressed if students need help reading the words. Great options in settings to "customize" the app to the student's needs.
The voice has changed in the last two weeks to a more robotic, nearly unintelligible voice. Please fix!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Teach Speech Apps LLC
- 16.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Teach Speech Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.