* Download "Super PhotoCut" which magically removes and replaces photo background within 1 min. 50% OFF.
* ProPaint is now on sale. Get it Now!
ProPaint is a full-featured photo editor that is used for image editing, vector graphic, free-form transformation, cropping, alpha channel editing, painting, drawing and more specialized tasks. It provides high quality image manipulation tools for original artwork creation.
- Full-Featured Image Editor:
• Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options: Blur, Distortion, Tilt-shift...
• Image Editing: Gradient Fills, Crop, Paint bucket, Smear...
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew and a free perspective transformation & Alignment Function.
• 4 kinds of Shape Tool: Rectangular, Ellipse, Spiral and Star Polygon graphic Tool.
• Multi-path selection and editing.
• Channel Editing: RGBalpha, Alpha channel editing
• Rendering: Support to display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
• Text Tool: Users can draw the text along the path and change the text setting including bolding, italics and kerning.
- Layers Style:
• Multi-Layers Management: Batch operation with multi-layers.
• Single Layer: Move, align, arrangement, integration, scaling, rotation, etc.
• Layer adjustments: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen/blur, etc.
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
- Expressive and Intuitive Paint Program
• Intuitive Interface: Just pick up the brush and begin your creative journey.
• Unparalleled paint engine: Fast, Smooth and Precise.
• 100+ Stunning Brushes: Pencil, Watercolor brush, Airbrush, Charcoal and other effects. Easily customize and create your own new brushes.
• Vector Drawing.
• Texture Painting.
• Experience painting with plotting board with adjustable pressure sensitivity.
• Continuous auto-save - never lose artwork again.
- Better Compatibility:
• Open images using png, jpg, svg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw and many other popular formats.
• Export images as png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, svg, pdf, bmp and other formats.
• Save files as a project that can be edited later.
• Perfect compatible with the creation and editing of SVG vector graphic files.
- Designed for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, and Core Graphics.
• Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
• Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
Get the most out of your design dexterity with a set of enhanced drawing tools whether you are creating icons, graphical design elements, and creating characters, storyboards, drawing manga and concept art, or working on illustrations for print and web.
Be the Professional, Get Pro Paint.
1. Fully compatible with the newest Mac OS X system.
2. Fixed crashing issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Purchased this program for one purpose - to paint/fill in solid colors on photographs of objects, sort of like using a photograph as a coloring book. For this the program works very well, seems fairly straight forward. The only problem I have had is learning how to use it - it really needs a step-by-step, easy to find, tutorial for guys like me who are not otherwise familiar with this type of app.
Definitely good at the sale price
I have Pixelmator and Adobe’s apps. I bought this because I downloaded the trial from the developer’s website, and when I saw it on the AppStore at the low. low price, I got it—mostly for the painting tools Some things about the interface and controls will take some getting used to, coming from other apps that have become my "go to" as I move away from the subscription model of the “Big A”. Something I noticed after my Mac AppStore purchase is that the AppStore version doesn’t have as many tools as the developer’s website version, and I hope the developer adds "red-eye removal", “dodge” and “burn” to the Tools palette; but for the price it’s definitely good-especially if you wanna paint or draw on your Mac with some pretty cool brushes, pens and pencils. It also includes some things not found in other non-big A apps. I’m still learning and figuring some things out but, it’s working quite well with my Wacom tablet and that’s a plus.
This app offers Photoshop-like features such as layering, magic wand, etc. which I have experience with. But it's awfully bugged.
For example, open a JPG, create a new layer and attempt to fill the layer in a specific color... It does not work. One would imagine that the developer of an app named ProPaint would have tested its painting feature...
Developer Response ,
Pls contact email@example.com directly. We will show you how to fill in the layer with color step by step. Thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XiuXia Yang
- 15.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © @Art Studio
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.