On the go. At your fingertips. Anywhere, anytime. The @properties mobile app is your one-stop real estate tool allowing you immediate access on everything you need to buy, sell or rent your home.
Learn about @properties and explore any number of real estate options with ease and efficiency, including mortgage calculators, schools information, market reports, area street parking — even driving directions to your dream home.
Create notifications on your saved searches to stayin-the-know on status changes, price changes, open houses and more! With direct connectivity to your @properties real estate agent or help assigning one toyou, the @properties app delivers an optimal real estate experience — from your smart phone.
Key features include:
· Advanced search of homes for sale or rent throughout Chicago
· Easy retrieval of saved search criteria and/or specific homes
· Ability to request a showing directly from the app
· Property view with maps and driving directions;city street parking availability
· Schools and area market reports
· Mortgage calculator
· @properties agent match or direct connect with your requested agent
· Notifications on saved/favorite properties
+ Fix issue where open house times were not displaying correctly in searches and listing pages
+ Maintenance Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pic too small
I agree needs more work. Picture are too small and I like to search more than 1 type of home not just one or all. More search options water, forest, mountain...etc. I also like to scroll through a quick view of pictures and if interested I would click for more info. Also I want to search by lot size or distance from my search city
- Needs a toggle switch for the listing photos playing in a slideshow. Or some way to turn the slideshow off.
- Needs more filters.
•To filter in/out "Contingent" listings
•To filter in/out specific home models (ranch, raised ranch, colonial, 2-story etc.)
•Price points in smaller increments than every $50k
Needs some work
Slideshow is too fast and unnecessary. Users can swipe through at their own pace. Also, pictures need to have the option of full screen as well as orientation.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.