Propertyware Mobile gives you instant access to your Propertyware information when you’re away from the office.
With this App you can access:
· Contact information for your active tenants, owners and vendors
· Active Portfolios with financial information and owner contacts
· Active Buildings, Floor Plans and Units with photos and open maintenance items
· Active Leases with financials, ledger, addendums, auto charges and open maintenance items
· Conversations between yourself and your tenants, owners and staff
· Custom fields, conversations, notes, documents and activities for all the above sections
In addition to accessing your information, you can contribute using your iPhone:
· Capture and attach photos to your buildings, units and maintenance items
· Create notes for your contacts, leases, portfolios and maintenance items with voice-to-text capture
· Contribute to existing Conversations and create new Conversation threads
Fixed issues with:
· Managed By field display
· work order description display
· Internal Server Error message display
· PDF display
· attaching Vendor contacts
· Notes displaying blank
· photos from being attached to work orders
· display issue on PIN entry screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app ever by a public company
This app which is a part of a large publicly traded company is the worst piece of feces I have ever seen. The fact that my company alone pays thousands of dollars to this company every month for their software to have this app be a side piece and continually bug out every time and never actually allows you to use it is appalling. Every time you call customer support to have them tell you what’s wrong with it they tell you to delete it and reinstall it only to have it fail again right after. If you search for anything in it, it just shows a blank screen saying that it can’t show you the results even though you can see it’s there, but it just won’t return the results. Like it wants to work, but the little steam engine just can’t get going. I’ve been dealing with the tech side of this company for years and they are honestly the most elementary of people you have ever talked to. I had to personally tell them how the website they built for my company can be a https website and I literally don’t know what I’m doing besides downloading the instructions from godaddy. I was actually correct. It was dumbfounding.
Almost 5 stars at least for my uses
Notifications!!!!! It would be perfect if my phone would chime as soon as a new work order was submitted! Please? Customizable notifications for other people’s uses would be helpful as well. New notes, messages, conversations, new work orders, closed work orders, and any other updates, all of which we could turn on or off in the app depending on needs.
As a maintenance manager, this would give me an edge in customer service in quicker response to tenants needs.
Needs much improvement, dissapointed
We desperately need a working mobile Ap in our on the go business.
1. You cannot get to reports. This is crucial. Why can’t we at least get to “money in” to see what your open AR is.
2. Maint request need to ping you, otherwise it’s no different than monitoring your email watching for WO
3. Competitive software is far ahead in thinking of the roving manager. Pw should consider things like picture uploads when you are out doing your collections and property checks; the ability to easily search for a tenant and text from the ap AND capture the texts back to conversations within Pw
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.