"World-class photography app"
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"If you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
Welcome to ProShot, the complete solution for all of your photography and film making needs. With an intuitive and fluid UI system, the app is ready when you are, keeping all controls within reach and accessible at a moment's notice. Enjoy a fully featured experience with Photo, Video, Light Painting, and Timelapse modes. Capture the stars with unlimited shutter speed (bulb) support. And make amazing movies with a full suite of video controls.
## CAMERA FEATURES ##
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two Custom modes, just like a DSLR
• Manual, semi-manual, and automatic control
• Adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, flash, focus, torch intensity, and white balance
• ProRAW, RAW (DNG), HEIC, and JPEG formats
• LivePhoto support, even when shooting RAW (DNG)
• Unlimited shutter speed (Bulb), with LivePhoto support for gorgeous night shots
• Portrait, Black and White modes
• 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, and 1:1 aspect ratios
• Light Painting and Timelapse (intervalometer and video), with full manual control
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3
• Configurable max ISO and max shutter speed options
• Manual focus assist and focus peaking
• Front-facing camera support with full manual control
• Zoom up to 10X, with just one finger
• Grid, histogram, compass, noise reduction and many more options
• Customizable accent color and UI layout to fit your style
• Dedicated Night UI to preserve your night vision
• Camera roll seamlessly integrated into the viewfinder
• Lock Screen widgets
## VIDEO FEATURES ##
• Manual, semi-manual, and automatic control, identical to photo mode
• 4K video with extreme bitrate options
• Adjustable frame rate from 24 FPS up to 240 FPS
• Support for H.264, H.265 and ProRES formats
• Up to 4K Timelapse
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Support for external microphones
• Monitor audio level and video file size in real-time
• Change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Capture full resolution still frames during video recording
• Support for simultaneous audio playback (like Spotify) while recording
• Video light with adjustable intensity
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
And we're back! Recent rough weather has made it difficult to go out in the field and test our next big feature, but we're still keeping busy. Here are some new things we've been working on to start the year off right:
• Added a fourth video quality option (SQ)
• Using LQ now makes file sizes even smaller
• Added support for "cinematic extended" video stabilization up to 1080p60. 4K support to come at a later date
• Fixes for the horizon level, camera roll, volume buttons, and taptic feedback
As always, if you're enjoying ProShot please take a moment to write or update your review, it helps us out a lot! Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Sorry but going downhill
Latest two versions when shooting in RAW only results in error when you click on the photo you expect to be in your photo library. “Error writing file.” I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro in iOS 14.3. I can’t be obsolete equipment!
Also, while trying to learn why with the manual is not helping because it’s out of date...doesn’t match the app when discussing Settings!
And where is HEIC capture if I can’t do RAW? Halide has no problem bringing over JOEG and DNG (RAW). Thanks for investigating these issues
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Just reaching out to see if the latest update fixed the error. Please feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
A Finer Camera app , difficult to find .
So intuitive in it’s ease of function, that is the most useful identification of program apps that are about Photography NOT BEING YOUR ASSET SEPARATOR! (Those apps that you must pay for every month! Pro Shot you allow me to focus upon my composition of my shot rather than flustering me by not being so straight forward in approach of the functionality of your well designed workflow.
Voila! I’ll not buy subscription apps other than Adobe. Who have the same basic app relative to the rest of Adobe apps. But that’s not what I shoot with. It’s post production and organizing 100 thousand keepers. All for 9.99$. ProShot cost me $4.99 ? and it’s mine with updates and tutorials every insightful update they send me. You da 💣. Photography for the sake of my soul, done as a part of the chops and mojo I get that makes me want more of the same feeling once you’re feeling your chops progress as I feel like I’m all in for the whole sense of my eye become adept at my wealth of being able to see the gestural motion of the Push and Pull of Light and Shadow. I dance with my minds limitless , (at least it’s a great start but never really do we get to the point where we are unable to learn much more as the music plays to the beat in my minds eye. So Get ER in sync with your life’s passions in your life.
Updated at long last, but settings are confusing and glitchy
Nice to see that ProShot has finally been receiving updates again. I had deleted it after getting an iPhone X in favor of camera apps that were optimized for its cameras and screen size. The new design looks good and (mostly) works.
I decided to take off two stars for some issues I ran into pretty rapidly, at least one of which should have been easy to catch in testing: (1) Settings buttons are unintuitive. The haptic feedback toggle looks like the “hot air” icon on bathroom hand dryers, or perhaps some strips of bacon; the “volume = shutter” toggle looks like a camera making noise, as if it enables or disables a shutter sound. (2) The “volume = shutter” toggle doesn’t work. I can switch it on and off repeatedly without ever disabling the option. When I manage to disable it, it re-enables itself moments later without the icon ever lighting up. (3) It’s possible to cause the frame of the gallery view to appear around the camera somehow. When this happens, I have to close and restart the app to continue using it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rise Up Games
- 11.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Rise Up Games
- In-App Purchases
- Donation $0.99
- Donation $4.99
- Donation $9.99