"World-class photography app"
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"If you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
Welcome to ProShot, the complete solution for all of your photography and film making needs.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just getting started, ProShot has something for you. Its expansive feature set and unique interface unlock unlimited possibilities, ensuring you’ll never miss that perfect shot.
ProShot unleashes the full power of your iPhone and iPad to offer a range of manual, semi-manual and automatic controls, just like a DSLR. Take full advantage in Manual mode, keep ISO in check in Program mode, or leave it all on Auto and simply enjoy the moment.
With its wide range of options, ProShot adjusts to your changing world. Fly through camera settings with its unique Dual Dial system. Record video at any moment with the press of a button. Play with light in unique Light Painting modes. Capture the stars with Infinite Shutter (Bulb) mode. And fine-tune your experience with remappable controls, data overlays, output formats, and much more.
In a world where everyone wants to harvest your data, ProShot doesn’t, because that’s the way it should be. No personal data is stored, collected or transmitted, so you can rest assured that your images, videos and data are safe.
There is so much more to ProShot. Below is a list of many of the features waiting for you. ProShot is under constant development, so great new things are always on the horizon!
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two Custom modes, just like a DSLR
• Shutter priority, ISO priority, Automatic, and Full Manual control
• Adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, flash, focus, torch intensity, white balance and more
• ProRAW, RAW (DNG), HEIC, and JPEG formats
• Live Photo support
• Unlimited shutter speed (Bulb), with LivePhoto support for gorgeous night shots
• Portrait mode
• Black and White mode
• 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, and 1:1 aspect ratios
• Light Painting with special modes for capturing water and light trails
• Timelapse (intervalometer and video), with full manual control
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3 EV
• Configurable max ISO and max shutter speed options
• Manual focus assist and focus peaking with customizable color
• Front-facing camera support with full manual control
• Zoom up to 12X using just one finger
• Grid, histogram, compass, noise reduction and many more options
• Customizable accent color and UI layout to fit your style
• Dedicated Night UI to preserve your night vision
• Camera roll seamlessly integrated into the viewfinder
• Lock Screen widgets
• All camera controls available in Photo mode are also available in Video mode
• 4K video with extreme bitrate options
• Adjustable frame rate from 24 FPS up to 240 FPS
• Support for H.264, H.265 and ProRES formats
• Timelapse video up to 4K
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Support for external microphones
• Monitor audio level and video file size in real-time
• Change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Capture full resolution still frames during video recording
• Support for simultaneous audio playback (like Spotify) while recording
• Video light with adjustable intensity
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
A lot of work has gone into this update to make ProShot better and faster than ever before. Here's what's new:
• [Customize] Added options to customize screen gesture behavior (tap and long-press)
• Fixes for: lockscreen widgets, bluetooth audio playback, camera roll
• Improved camera operation and stability under certain conditions
• UI improvements throughout the app
• Localization fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sorry but going downhill
Latest two versions when shooting in RAW only results in error when you click on the photo you expect to be in your photo library. “Error writing file.” I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro in iOS 14.3. I can’t be obsolete equipment!
Also, while trying to learn why with the manual is not helping because it’s out of date...doesn’t match the app when discussing Settings!
And where is HEIC capture if I can’t do RAW? Halide has no problem bringing over JOEG and DNG (RAW). Thanks for investigating these issues
Developer Response ,
Hi there! This review was written a while ago, but I’m just reaching out to see if you are still running into any issues. The online guide has been updated as well to reflect recent changes in the app. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
A Finer Camera app , difficult to find .
So intuitive in it’s ease of function, that is the most useful identification of program apps that are about Photography NOT BEING YOUR ASSET SEPARATOR! (Those apps that you must pay for every month! Pro Shot you allow me to focus upon my composition of my shot rather than flustering me by not being so straight forward in approach of the functionality of your well designed workflow.
Voila! I’ll not buy subscription apps other than Adobe. Who have the same basic app relative to the rest of Adobe apps. But that’s not what I shoot with. It’s post production and organizing 100 thousand keepers. All for 9.99$. ProShot cost me $4.99 ? and it’s mine with updates and tutorials every insightful update they send me. You da 💣. Photography for the sake of my soul, done as a part of the chops and mojo I get that makes me want more of the same feeling once you’re feeling your chops progress as I feel like I’m all in for the whole sense of my eye become adept at my wealth of being able to see the gestural motion of the Push and Pull of Light and Shadow. I dance with my minds limitless , (at least it’s a great start but never really do we get to the point where we are unable to learn much more as the music plays to the beat in my minds eye. So Get ER in sync with your life’s passions in your life.
Updated at long last, but settings are confusing and glitchy
Nice to see that ProShot has finally been receiving updates again. I had deleted it after getting an iPhone X in favor of camera apps that were optimized for its cameras and screen size. The new design looks good and (mostly) works.
I decided to take off two stars for some issues I ran into pretty rapidly, at least one of which should have been easy to catch in testing: (1) Settings buttons are unintuitive. The haptic feedback toggle looks like the “hot air” icon on bathroom hand dryers, or perhaps some strips of bacon; the “volume = shutter” toggle looks like a camera making noise, as if it enables or disables a shutter sound. (2) The “volume = shutter” toggle doesn’t work. I can switch it on and off repeatedly without ever disabling the option. When I manage to disable it, it re-enables itself moments later without the icon ever lighting up. (3) It’s possible to cause the frame of the gallery view to appear around the camera somehow. When this happens, I have to close and restart the app to continue using it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rise Up Games
- 12.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Rise Up Games
- In-App Purchases
- Donation $0.99
- Donation $4.99