Protect the last tree on earth from the hordes of evil wood-hungry enemies in this epic action defence game!
Strategically build, upgrade, and place defence towers/weapons to stop the enemies from attacking the last tree on earth. Control your own army. Build, upgrade, and manage your army. Deploy your army at your command.
The ultimate tower defence game with amazing depth and replayability. This is the ultimate strategy game combined with epic action and battles for all you strategy and action game lovers! There is no other TD game like this!
- Endless horde of enemies that will hook you for hours!
- 7 Specialised weapons which can be upgraded multiple times.
- Awesome High Definition 3D design!
- Build, upgrade, and control your own army!
- Family friendly theme so anyone can play.
- Unique award winning design!
- New weapons, and features added every update!
- Optimized for iPhone & iPad.
- Unique never before seen tower defence game style!
- Top strategy game!
- Beautiful minimal art style!
- Fun enemies and sounds!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Your progress will now be automatically saved if you exit the game.
- Major performance improvements.
- ADDED new upgrades to Turrets, Lasers, and Super Turrets.
- ADDED new settings window to turn off sounds.
- ADDED numerical health, damage, firerate values.
- ADDED pause button. You can now pause the wave mid-way.
- FIXED ton of bugs due to Jacob's bad coding. (Thanks Jacob)
- IMPROVED UI.
- IMPROVED Weapons AI. Weapons are now smarter and will target enemies better.
- Coins are now added to your inventory automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but glitchy
Love this game, it’s tough and addictive. However, once i got to round 50, the game started to break down. After almost every round, once every enemy is killed, the game doesn’t move on to the “send next round” button, but stays at the pause/play button. The only way i’ve found to progress is to completely close the game and restart it, hoping this time it won’t get stuck. When i do this, any turret updates i made in the last round are still there, but i’m at the beginning of the previous round. I’ve been stuck at Round 56 for probably 15 rounds now.
Even so, this is one of the best td games i’ve played in years, and i’ll continue to mess with it in spare time. It’s just a bit disheartening that i can’t beat it because of a glitch.
A few minor things
I’ve played this game and I really like the way it looks and how it plays. But there are some bugs where turrets (specifically freeze rays and flamethrowers) will de-spawn the farther you get in the game. I haven’t been able to get much farther than round 29 due to lack of turrets. But it’s a great game if a little glitchy.
Wait a second!
I love the game but it's charging me for the 6,000 points to get my daily fix of points to use and then I start the game and the points I just bought are gone.... if I buy more then I've actually paid 12,000 for them. It's happened to me at least twice now. It seems to happen when I have bought my extra points then I change the board I want to play as it just happened again! I'll rate the game higher when this is fixed.
Update: They want $1.99 a month for premium status and you get thrown a bone for it..., a few coins... maybe 1000 if that. Lol.
The developer, MoonBear LTD, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MoonBear LTD
- 76.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MoonBear
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
- 2000 Gems $7.99
- 100 Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.