This app is part of Proteus Discover®, a prescription-only program. Discover helps you keep track of when you have taken your medication and when it is due next—and lets you know if you may have missed a dose.
Discover also measures your steps, activity, rest and heart rate and securely shares it with your healthcare team. Together with your medication-taking information, this helps your care team tell how well your medication treatment is working—then better tailor treatment to meet your individual needs.
WHAT DOES THE PROTEUS DISCOVER APP DO?
The Discover app shows when you have taken your medication, when it is due next—and even lets you know if you may have missed a dose.
The app also:
• Displays your steps, activity, rest and heart rate, and makes it easy to track changes.
• Lets you enter your blood pressure, blood sugar and weight—keeping it all in one place.
• Provides tips and guidance on getting the most from the program.
• Sends you notifications to help keep you on track with your treatment and stay motivated.
• Links directly to Live Support agents.
• Keeps your health information safe with industry-standard security features.
HOW DOES THE PROTEUS DISCOVER PROGRAM WORK?
Discover includes this app, DigiMeds™ (your medications with Proteus sensors) and a small wearable patch. The Discover app, Proteus sensors and patch are all FDA approved.
• Your doctor prescribes the Discover program and your DigiMeds™.
• A pharmacist puts each dose of your medication inside a capsule along with a tiny Proteus sensor (coated to create a small pill); the sensor is made from minerals found in food.
• You take your DigiMeds™ as your doctor directs you—just like usual.
• When the capsule reaches your stomach, the sensor sends out a brief signal to your patch (similar to a heartbeat).
• The patch picks up the signal, which communicates the time and type of medication taken.
• The sensor then passes through your body naturally, like the fiber in food.
• The patch also logs your steps, activity, rest and heart rate.
• The patch sends all the information securely to the Discover app.
• The app lets you track your daily health measurements and when you have taken your medications—and can even send you notifications.
• The app sends the information securely to your healthcare team to help tailor your treatment.
Find out more at:
-In-app feedback—allows patients to provide Discover feedback directly to Proteus via the app.
-Enhanced visual oncology experience—creates a more engaging experience for oncology patients via delightful illustrations.
-Added support for metastatic cancer—enables scheduling of ongoing chemotherapy cycles.
-Face or Touch ID—lets patients unlock the Discover app using only face or fingerprint recognition (device dependent).
-Bug fixes—solves slight functionality issues.
-Minor performance improvements—boosts usability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An Amazing Experience!!
It's 5 times better than having a Fitbit. I have an iHealth scale and Blood Glucose monitor as well. At my age, I have to take so many types of medication It's been a challenge to keep track of my medication 😭 But with this app, I am able to keep up with my Schedule. My doctors have been really impressed. The app also has an option to send an SMS message to my Family and Friends in case I forget. Overall it's been an amazing experience, and very easy to setup
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing you value the application and SMS messaging feature and hope that your use of Proteus Discover helps you to improve your health. We’d be grateful to receive continued feedback about your Discover experience.
Helps keep my medicine schedule on track.
Test review for checking out email notification to support email
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- 323.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Proteus Digital Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.