"This app works great! I've lost 12 pounds in 10 days!" - ◆◆◆◆◆
So you've got a few pounds to lose and you've tried everything but still have no significant results? Well look no further because it is a proven fact that people who write down what they eat can nearly triple their weight loss.
Carrying a pen and paper with you all day is not the most practical way to keep a food diary, but with ProTracker you'll always be just one touch away from your food diary. It has all the benefits of a paper tracker and much more. Simply put, this app will help you lose weight and keep it off. There are no strings attached and plenty of amazing features included for FREE!
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
◆◆◆◆◆ - "So great for an on-the-go eating lifestyle"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "It does everything you need to track and show progress!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I really love this app!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I typically never write reviews however this app rocks and I felt compelled to tell everyone about it!!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I've lost 13 pounds in the first month of using this. Love it!"
PRICING AND PLANS:
BASIC PLAN - FREE
• Diary for Calorie Tracking - Track your food, exercise and more on a daily basis
• Weight Tracker
• Activity and Exercise Tracker
• Step Tracker - Sync with the Steps counter in Apple’s Health app.
• Custom Macronutrient Goals - Set custom goals for fat, carb and protein intake.
• Barcode Scanner - Over 300,000+ UPC's available with ability to submit new barcodes.
• Online Food Database - Over 110,000 restaurants and standard USDA foods.
• Daily and Weekly Summary - View charts that give you a breakdown of your food intake and track your macronutrient goals.
• Meal Breakdown
• Diary Notes
PREMIUM PLAN - $4.99 per month or $24.99 per year*
• Includes all BASIC PLAN features
• Activity Sync for Apple Watch, Fitbit and other devices
• Custom Nutrient Tracker - 17 Key Nutrients (fiber, sugar, sodium, net carbs, cholesterol, saturated fat, and more)
• Meal & Recipe Builder
• Reminders - Remind yourself to eat a snack, drink water, weigh-in and track your food.
• Water and Vitamin Tracker - Track your water intake and ensure key nutritional requirements are met.
• PDF Summary - Print and share a weekly or daily summary for a nutritionist, fitness trainer or friend. (coming soon…)
*All prices in USD.
Subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes account settings. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date.
ProTracker integrates with Apple's Health app by:
• Accessing activity information including daily step counts and active energy.
• Adding your water intake into the Health app.
• Adding weight entries to the Health app.
• Pulling weight entries from the Health app.
• Using Health data to pre-populate relevant fields during account setup.
Other important features of ProTracker:
• Suggested Entries - Recommends foods and exercises to favorite based on your history for quicker tracking.
• Automatic Daily Target - Your daily target is automatically adjusted for you as your weight changes.
• Custom Calorie Goals - Manually set your calorie goal to fit your lifestyle.
• Copying and Moving - Create new foods, exercises and meals by copying or moving from your existing entries.
• Units - Support for US, Metric and Stone units.
• Design - Extremely user-friendly and intuitive to use.
• Available on iPad, iPhone and iPod!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ProTrackerApp
Follow us on Twitter: @ProTrackerApp
If you like this app, please leave us a review. If you feel a feature is missing or can be improved please send an email to email@example.com, and give us the opportunity to work on an update before writing a review.
Terms & Conditions: www.protrackerapp.com/terms-and-conditions.html
• Fixed issue where "Done" button was missing on some forms on iPad.
• Fixed issue where Health app entries tracked from an iPhone were not being correctly displayed on an iPad.
• Fixed bug where Facebook sign-in was not working properly on iPad.
• Fixed issue where you could create a new food entry without entering all the required fields.
• Various minor UI tweaks.
• Some under-the-hood upgrades.
• Fixed issue with Fitbit integration where the sync could stop working the day after it was enabled.
• Updated the look and feel UI used for selecting/changing values on the profile page, goals page, and more!
• Several under the hood bug fixes and optimizations.
• Several minor updates to the look and feel.
• Fixed a crash in the diary that could sometimes occur when moving foods to different categories.
• Minor stability update.
• Fixed issue causing "?" to appear as the value of some picker views.
• Several under the hood upgrades.
• Increased minimum iOS version requirement to iOS 10.3.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been in weight watchers many years so I know the program. WW made many changes and it’s expensive. Plus they suddenly erased all my data on their tracking app after a change without any warning and I couldn’t get all my information back. I love Oprah and appreciate so much that she is the leader. I feel that I am still in WW, but I can stay on my points plus and it keeps me in control. That is when I found Protracker. One small purchase and I was in business. I like it because it is based on a program similar to points plus in WW, which is where I left off. If I were new to WW, I would use their program because you get so much support and valuable resources. I am enjoying this app very much appreciated and helpful in so many ways. I can look up my own recipes and find support in other ways. And I am very committed. Happy tracking. 😘👍🏼
Disrespecting their customers.
Like so many who have given this app one star, I bought the app as a one time purchase a few years ago. I am now going to find out if there’s an option to complain to the iTunes Store about this company’s business practices. I was sold one thing, then, about a year ago, I get an “update” that takes features that I previously paid for and locks them behind a pay wall. My husband luckily never updated his app and he still has the points calculator and the meal builder & other features, with no monthly subscription. How unfair is that? I understand the company wants to make money, but this was deceptive. I would love to know if it’s possible to restore the app as I purchased it through iTunes. I plan to research that. When it happened, I sent an inquiry to the company through the “contact us” in the app. No one ever reached out to me. It’s a shame because I would have given the app as I purchased it a high rating. It’s not worth the price of a subscription though. Not even close. They should have raised the one-time purchase price, so only new customers would be affected.
Developer Response ,
Hi there I'm sorry you feel that way. You actually have access to the same features you had access to in the "legacy" version of the app (i.e. meal builder). The only difference is that all the new features (i.e. recipe builder, reminders, FitBit) are premium features. This is the only way we can maintain and update the app.
So grateful for this app
After Weight Watchers changed their program from Points Plus to Smart Points, I wanted to continue tracking Points Plus since I had lost 85 pounds on that program and didn’t want to change. Weight Watchers did not give the option of staying with Points Plus so I started looking for an app so I could continue with Points Plus. This was the perfect solution for me and I have been using it successfully for 2 years now. The only drawback to this app is that it is sometimes difficult to match the description with the serving size. Thanks for continuing to offer this app to all of us loyal Points Plus followers!
- Christian Gossain
- 89.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MooveFit Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - All Access $4.99
- Premium - All Access $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.