Protractor is an accurate angle measuring tool. Generate one or more screen protractors on the screen like real protractors so that you can measure angles without having a real protractor.
* Support to generate one or more protractor.
* Support lock reference line
- Counterclockwise 1°
- Clockwise 1°
- Counterclockwise 10°
- Clockwise 10°
* Keyboard shortcut movement
- Move up
- Move down
- Move left
- Move right
* Alpha (0~1)
- New features that support to generate multiple protractors;
- New features that support to move windows at any position in the window;
- Optimize the use of shortcut keys to move the protractor;
- Optimize the use of shortcut keys to rotation the protractor;
- Optimize UI interface;
- Update the App icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Please add function to rotate the reference line
When you want to measure an angle freely on a screen, there are two lines. Currently in the app, the horizontal reference line is fixed. It is limited to measure any angle. You need to rotate the picture to measure the angle. If the developer can add the function to rotate the reference line, the app would be more useful and easier to use.
Inconvenient in the real world
Inability to turn the protractor to match angles make it practically useless in the real world. I thought this would have been fixed after seeing the past reviews.
Buyer beware. I want my money back.
I needed to be able to plot two angles 120 degrees off top center (right and left). Apparently there’s no way to do that. I was also hoping to be able to print. Can’t do that either.
So, I”m at a loss to understand what this tool is really good for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.