URINE FLOW CHECK AT HOME
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or enlarged prostate, is a common condition in men. 38% men over 40 are living with BPH symtoms. The enlarged prostate presses the pathway of urine and limits the flow of urine. Having a weak urine stream and frequent urination are common symptoms of BPH.
Uroflowmetry, or urine flow study, is a diagnostic test for enlarged prostate at doctor's office, which measures the flow of urine - its speed, amount, and time taken. Now you can check your urine flow with your smartphone at home before seeing a doctor.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE proudP:
1. It's easy peesy! - Stand in front of the toilet, unzip, and let nature take its course. Our app will take care of the rest.
2. It's battle-tested! - proudP uses the technology clinically validated in multiple sites. We analyzed over 35,000 cases of pee from 4,700 people.
3. Act fast! - Understanding your urinary symptoms means that you can fear less and act fast to seek professional care. Get on with your life with proudP.
HOW TO USE proudP
1. Stand in front of the toilet
2. Keep your phone 3 feet away. Point the bottom of your phone toward the toilet.
3. Press 'Start' to begin measurement
4. Make sure to aim for the water (not the sides!)
Best performance on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
This is not a medical device, and services are provided for informational purposes only. The services are not intended to be, and should not be taken to be, nor do they replace, (I) professional medical advice, screening, diagnosis, or treatment, (II) the practice of medicine, or (III) the provision of medical care. The service is not designed to be a substitute for clinical examination equipment or diagnosis. Please do not rely on the results provided by the app to assess your health; instead, you should consult with your doctors or another qualified healthcare professional in all matters relating to your health.
For more information, visit everyonepees.com
For question and feedback, drop us a line at email@example.com
- Supporting iPhone SE model
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun ingenious way to check your bladder health
I found myself turning on the app every time I use the restroom to see what I get!
This app does nothing but tell u if your stream was strong or weak. There is no way to see previous results. No way to track your flow. No way to export the data. No questionnaires. I understand that this is not a medical app, however this is a vast downgrade from the previous version. I was excited for this new version, hoping it would improve on features from the previous app. Instead, all of the previous features are gone, and nothing replaces them.
Easy to use
Intuitive UI and informative results.
- Soundable Health, Inc.
- 18.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Soundable Health Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.