This handy iPad application ProVisionaire Touch Kiosk allows remote control of Yamaha PA systems via a Wi-Fi network. This App "ProVisionaire Touch Kiosk" allows the iPad to be set up to function as a dedicated touch-panel controller, preventing end users from accessing the operating system or other apps so that unintended control or design changes cannot occur.
Signal Processors MTX/MRX series, RM-CR (KIOSK only)
Power Amplifiers XMV series, PC series
Digital Mixers CL series, QL series, TF series
Interface EXi8/EXo8, R series, Tio series
Speaker System DZR-D series, DXS-XLF-D series, VXL1-16P
MusicCast Devices WXC-50, WXA-50, CD-NT670, CD-NT670D, AV Receiver, BD-A1060, BD-S681
Playback Piano Disklavier ENSPIRE
NEXO Powered TD Controller NXAMP4x1mk2, NXAMP4x2mk2, NXAMP4x4mk2
IDK Video Switchers MSD series, MSD-S series
Ceiling Array Microphone RM-CG (KIOSK only)
*When the AirDrop function doesn't work well, please share the setting file via File transfer function, iTunes or email.
- Now supports the following models.
IDK digital multi-switcher MSD-S series MSD-S72, MSD-S71, MSD-S52 and MSD-S51
- (KIOSK only) Now controls the Ring Tone Volume of the RM-CR signal processor.
- (KIOSK only) The RM-CR and RM-CG ceiling microphone can now be connected using the Unit ID, in addition to conventional IP address connection. Also, when an RM-CR or RM-CG is connected to a network, these devices are now displayed in the Devices sub window.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yamaha Corporation
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2021 Yamaha Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.