Proxie is an HTTP debugging proxy designed for macOS.
• HTTPS Decryption - Proxie is able to decrypt HTTPS traffic by man-in-the-middle interception.
• Customizable Filters - Proxie makes it super convenient to locate what you want in tons of requests.
• Other useful functionalities: import/export, request composer, client replay, etc.
Support dark mode on the latest version of macOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, does what it says!
The only thing I really wish it did was enable proxying in network settings when the app launches (or when proxying is enabled inside the app), and then put the proxy settings back to their original values when the app closes (or proxying is disabled inside the app).
Phising software. Tries to remote monitor/control your machine.
Very good app!
I first got a bit nervous till I found the “Trust Cellis CA on this Mac” option under Help menu. You should make this somehow a bit more obvious and explain somewhere (on web site, for example) how to grab this certificate and install it onto iOS Simulator, for example… Far not everybody knows how to do it.
I loved app’s simplisity and slick design. I tried various apps (Charles, Burp) - those are pretty hard to use for majority of cases, while Cellist does everything that most developers will ever need: filtering and request/response visualization in various formats (JSON, Web, Imagery). What I found extremely useful was ability to drag’n’drop response as a file! I would yet ask for XML visualization - it would be pretty handy either.
A few small feature requests -
* JSON “Expand/Collapse all” button
* ability to sort in a way that most recent requests stay on top (vs being added into the end of the list)
* request timestamps would be usefull to see somewhere.
* when your app posts ton of requests - additional highlighting mechanism would be a really cool feature, that would allow to mark similar requests (by full URL, for example) with some color.
* ability to change background color for image viewer
Thanks for the great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.