Quickly and easily control basic functionality of your Proxmox VE virtual machines, containers, and nodes!
Do you want to control your Proxmox VE servers quickly and easily? Then you need Proxmote!
Proxmote makes it simple to control basic functionality of your Proxmox VE virtual machines, containers, and nodes.
We developed Proxmote because we want to control Proxmox VE without having to load the web interface or issue commands via SSH. With Proxmote and a few, quick button taps, we can view basic status information and control VMs, containers, and nodes.
With Proxmote you can:
• Add one or more Proxmox VE servers for quick access
• Tap on a server to connect to it
• View the status (running, stopped, or paused) of the QEMU virtual machines, LXC containers, and nodes in the same cluster
The following resource-specific commands are available:
• QEMU virtual machines = start, stop, reboot, shutdown, pause, resume, reset
• LXC containers = start, stop, reboot, shutdown, reset
• Nodes = reboot, shutdown
Proxmote has been tested on Proxmox VE 6, 7, and 8. It supports Linux PAM and Proxmox VE authentication. All account information is stored securely in the local iOS Keychain.
Please ensure your Proxmox account is granted the following privileges:
Proxmote is not affiliated with Proxmox or Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bite Size Bytes, Inc.
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Bite-Size Bytes, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.