Turn your iPad into your receptionist’s best assistant. From sending slick invitations to smartly checking in visitors and sorting visitor information, the Proxyclick Welcome app helps with the entire process of welcoming guests to your offices.
Easy to set up and easy to use, this app includes the following features:
• Allow your visitors to check in without assistance
• Hosts automatically notified when their guests arrive (email and text)
• Let guests check in with a QR code from their invitation email
• Take pictures of your visitors
• Print customized badges from any printer (no specific model required)
• Available in 32 languages
• Customize Kiosk app texts, colors and background to match your brand identity
• Visitors acknowledge safety instructions or NDAs with a tap or signature
• Ask completely customizable smart questions that change according to the answers given
• Illustration of custom NDA and smart questions: ask your contractors to answer different questions and sign different instructions than visitors
• Host employees send internal messages to reception such as to let them know when hosts are available to greet visitors
• After meetings, check out visitors so security always knows who's in the building
• Send visitors a custom invitation email and a friendly text message reminder a few hours before your meeting
• Search and browse visitor information
• Export all visitor information as an Excel file
• The app can operate in a multi-entrance, multi-location, or multi-tenant configuration
• To use Proxyclick Welcome, all you need is a Proxyclick account, no other software is required
Working on visitor management since 2010, Proxyclick has tested and refined its app to give your visitors a top-of-the-line welcome.
Thank you for using Proxyclick.
This version contains the following fixes and improvements:
- Offline mode has been improved and now shows when visitors are queued on the iPad (e.g. when there is a poor connection)
- Badge quality has been improved (margins, picture and fonts)
- Translations in Ukrainian, Hungarian, and Korean have been improved
Ratings and Reviews
Launch and crash
Every launch shows the splash screen briefly, then the app closes!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your comment. We are indeed aware of a bug related to the resolution of the latest iPad Pro models. We're working on a fix that should be available in the next few days. Other iPad models are not affected by this bug. Please let us know if you have any other questions we'll be happy to help. Geoffroy from the Support Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.