Serving the world's largest community of translators, ProZ.com delivers a comprehensive network of essential services, resources and experiences that enhance the lives of its members.
ProZ.com Mobile enables language professionals and outsoucers to:
• Browse translation and interpreting jobs, submit offers, and keep track of these offers.
• Post jobs and receive quotes from language professionals from all around the world.
• Browse the freelance directory and get in touch with the largest community of translators and interpreters via email, phone or Skype, organize job candidates into lists (ProZ.com Lists™) and folders, or browse specialized groups of pre-screened experts (ProZ.com Pools™).
• Manage risks by checking the Blue Board™ --a database of outsourcers containing colleagues' past experience with them-- and help others by leaving feedback.
• Search millions of translated terms and phrases in a collection of glossaries and dictionaries built by and for professional translators.
• Give and receive help with the translation of tough terms through KudoZ™.
• Exchange information with colleagues by answering daily polls.
• Discuss topics of interest to translators and other language professionals via forums.
• Share information about what you are working on to promote the work you do and track your project history over time.
• Test and hone your translation skills by participating in regular contests.
• Learn about upcoming powwows in your country, propose powwows, share photos and chat with other attendees. (ProZ.com powwows are informal get-togethers of translators, potential clients and others in the industry; coffee, dinner, a walk, any of these with the purpose of networking and sharing ideas and even jobs!)
• Share jobs, KudoZ questions and points, quick polls and what I'm working on posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with just one click.
IMPORTANT: Some ProZ.com Mobile features are available to ProZ.com paying members only. For more information, visit http://www.proz.com/faq/177020#177020
Learn more about ProZ.com Mobile: http://www.proz.com/mobile
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Through our support center: http://www.proz.com/support?mode=ask&type=mobile
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prozdotcom/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProZcom
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/proz-com
On Google+: https://plus.google.com/101932109974728806945/posts
On Instagram: https://instagram.com/prozcom/
On Pinterest: https://es.pinterest.com/prozcom/
General improvements, bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Term Search Does Not Work
The whole reason to be a member is to have access to terminology. Nope, the app does not provide that!
Developer Response ,
Hello MA6HHKA. The app has full access to ProZ.com Term Search, a service with millions of translated terms and phrases in a collection of glossaries and dictionaries built by and for professional translators. This option is available on the side menu. Perhaps you would like to give it a try and update your comments here to let us know what you think of it. Also, you can contact us with details of any issue you find via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really hope you can find in our app what you are looking for! The ProZ.com Mobile Team
Useful but not perfect
This app is useful for those of us who need to submit to jobs and connect to other freelancers on the go. It would be even better if access to the terminology databases were possible.
Developer Response ,
Hi David. We are glad to read that the app is helping you to get the best out of ProZ.com on the go. Thanks for letting us know! Regarding terminology, the app includes both access to Term Search and to KudoZ. That is, you can search terms in any pair at any time or else post KudoZ questions and get help from other members in real time and also on the go. Please give it a try at these two services and let us know how it goes. Thanks again for taking the time to review our app! The ProZ.com Mobile Team
Informative! Well worth the money!
I have thoroughly benefitted from the webinars, business tips & opportunities, comments, etc. Great
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for taking the time to submit your feedback, SpaGrave! The ProZ.com Mobile team is working hard to deliver a smooth app that translators and potential clients can use to learn, network and have fun. By the way, have you tried the WIWO tool in the app? Reporting WIWOs regularly basically translates into free publicity for you and your business, since your postings will be seen by around 250.000 people!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.