The PS Reference app is quick reference for PowerShell Cmdlets and About Topics for iPhone and iPad devices.
- Windows PowerShell 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, and 2.0
- Windows Azure
- Exchange 2016, 2013 and 2010
- SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Skype/Lync 2016, 2013 and 2010
- SQL 2016, 2014, and 2012
- System Center 2012
- TFS Power Tools 2015, 2013, and 2012
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco IMC PowerTool, UCS Central PowerTool, and UCS Manager PowerTool
- Citrix Apps and Desktop PowerShell SDK
- Dell ActiveRoles Server
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Sitrion/NewsGator Social Sites
- VMware vSphere PowerCLI
- JAMS Enterprise Job Scheduler
- PowerShell Community Extensions
- iOS 11
- iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good reference guide!
Love this app for quick and simple access to many Powershell commands across several different environments!
This is a must have PowerShell reference for any Microsoft Windows Administrator. It would be nice to add a section on how to write scripts for beginners.
The app pasted from clipboard on open.
The app pasted from the clipboard on application open. This is bad, since you often have to login with a password to purchase download the app.
Also, if you want to switch back and forth to a terminal to do work on Powershell, you are at risk if you have any sensitive data in your clipboard.
NOTE: I was not searching... just opening the app pasted the clipboard contents. It pastes every time the app is switched to the foreground.
This applies to the free AND Pro versions. I tried both, just in case it was a rogue ad network that did it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- John Chapman
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 John Chapman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.