A very convenient way to take screenshots and now available as a menu bar application.
This initial release is fully supported with macOS High Sierra and includes the following features:
- “Full Screenshot” option to take screenshots of the entire screen.
- “Window Screenshot” option to take screenshots of specific windows.
- “Area Screenshot” option to take screenshots of specific areas on the screen.
- Clipboard support allowing you to paste images to any of your rich content applications such as Mail, Notes, and others.
- Includes 4 different screenshot image types including png, jpg, tiff, and pdf that can be set under preferences.
- Play sounds during screenshots can be toggle on and off in preferences.
- Show screenshots preview can also be toggle on and off in preferences.
Added support to macOS Mojave
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.