Perfect wherever you are…in class, in clinical, and in any practice setting! This handy guide delivers quick access to need-to-know information on DSM-5 disorders and treatments, psychotropic drugs, documentation and patient education. No other book delivers as much in a format that is easy to read, easy to access, and fits in your pocket. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
- Coverage of documentation - psychiatric medications, restraints and seclusion - DSM-5 disorders and treatments and patient education and care.
- Basic behavioral theories at a glance
- Key aspects of psychiatric and crisis interventions
- General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
- Essential information on psychotropic drugs
- Client/family education tables, tips and strategies
- Cultural considerations and assessment tool
- Reusable mental health history, multiaxial assessment, CAGE, and many other assessment tools
- Clinical pearls throughout to provide practical on-the-spot advice
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- All content thoroughly reviewed, revised and updated to incorporate the newest knowledge in the field and new drugs and drug updates
- Mini-Cognitive Assessment Instrument for Dementia
- Rating scale for Lewy Body disease
- Self-administered Patient Health Questionnaires 2 and 9
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tab 1. Basics
Tab 2. Assessment
Tab 3. Disorders/Interventions
Tab 4. Drugs/Labs
Tab 5. Drugs A-Z
Tab 6. Crisis
Tab 7. Geri
Tab 8. Tools/Index
5th Edition by Darlene D. Pedersen MSN, APRN, PMHCNS
- iPhone X support
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A handy guide!
This handy guide delivers quick access to need-to-know information on DSM-5 disorders and treatments, psychotropic drugs, documentation and patient education. Very easy to use app, can be used anywhere, in classroom or clinical setting.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
I Purchase this in error and Apple will not allow a refund. Buyer beware. This app does not work as it states and is poorly designed. I added the free trial only to be schemed into thinking the costly version offered more features.
Shame on Apple for their poor customer service in refunding an app they allow to be sold through their site that scams customers. I will not buy anything else from Apple in the future. Steve Jobs ideal company is dead with him.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that Apple would not provide a refund for your purchase. If you would like to work with our support team perhaps we can get the app working to your satisfaction. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © (c) 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Psych Notes:Clinical Pkt Guide $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.