PT-Helper consists of physical therapy and fitness/wellness exercises for the ankle, back, elbow, fingers, hip, knee, neck, shoulder and wrist. Keep your physical therapists or personal exercise program with you at all times by adding exercises into your Favorites list.
Download your prescribed exercises using the HEP Code provided to you by your wellness professional using PT-Helper CONNECT. Your assigned exercises will appear on the front page underneath their company name or logo.
Enabling Sync Results will send your completed exercise information back to your therapist to keep them informed on your progress.
PT-Helper helps you follow through with your home exercises for quicker recovery from your injuries and ailments with improved mobility.
• Animated exercise programs to lead you through your Favorite exercises
• Multiple illustrations within each exercise to clearly show proper exercise form
• Written exercise description
• Timers for hold and recovery times to pace your exercises
• Repetition and Set counters
• Set up to 3 daily reminders to do your exercises
• Add pictures or videos to prescribed exercises for unique exercise form instructions
• Create your own list of Favorite exercises
• Specify Hold, Recovery and Rest times for each exercise
• Specify Repetitions, Sets, Weights, and Exercise Band color for each exercise
PT-Helper is designed to help you overcome these common issues with doing physical therapy exercises at home:
• Losing your exercise papers and not remembering which exercises you need to do
• Not understanding the exercise images that are part of the handout
• Not having your exercise papers when you have time to do your exercises
• Losing track of your repetitions
• Losing track of how long to hold each set
PT-Helper does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physical therapist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
• Add multiple versions of the same exercise into Favorites
• Create your own folders to organize your exercises
• Drag & Drop your exercises into folders and to change exercise order. You can use this to create different routines for morning, afternoon, and evening or for different days: Leg Day, Chest Day, etc. Requires iOS 12+
• Play music while using the app
• Allows you to use the app while offline so that you can do your exercises even when not connected to the internet.
Ratings and Reviews
Create favorites in the order of movement through the exercises. This will help rotating from left to right and reduce idle time working one side then the other.
Needs iPhone X Support/Won’t Let You Listen to Music
This app is incredible. It has very nice tones to let you know when to a rep, it’s easy to navigate, and it has a clean look. However, if you try to listen to music and open the app, the music shuts off. I wish there were a way to mute the app sound effects and still be able to listen to music. Another solution would be that the tone plays through the music.
In addition, I just got the iPhone X and this app needs to support its full screen layout. Right now, the edges are chopped off and there is empty space.
Overall, it’s still an incredible app, but I like my music.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.2.1 now allows music to continue playing while using the app as well as supporting the larger screens.
Easy to use!
Great way to keep track of exercises!
Just what I needed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.