• Add multiple versions of the same exercise into Favorites
• Create your own folders to organize your exercises
• Drag & Drop your exercises into folders and to change exercise order. You can use this to create different routines for morning, afternoon, and evening or for different days: Leg Day, Chest Day, etc. Requires iOS 12+
• Play music while using the app
• Allows you to use the app while offline so that you can do your exercises even when not connected to the internet.
Ratings and Reviews
Create favorites in the order of movement through the exercises. This will help rotating from left to right and reduce idle time working one side then the other.
Needs iPhone X Support/Won’t Let You Listen to Music
This app is incredible. It has very nice tones to let you know when to a rep, it’s easy to navigate, and it has a clean look. However, if you try to listen to music and open the app, the music shuts off. I wish there were a way to mute the app sound effects and still be able to listen to music. Another solution would be that the tone plays through the music.
In addition, I just got the iPhone X and this app needs to support its full screen layout. Right now, the edges are chopped off and there is empty space.
Overall, it’s still an incredible app, but I like my music.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.2.1 now allows music to continue playing while using the app as well as supporting the larger screens.
Easy to use!
Great way to keep track of exercises!
Just what I needed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.