PT Momentum makes it easy to stick to your exercise program.
See the exercises you are supposed to do today. Check instructions and videos to make sure you are doing your exercises correctly.
Set notifications to remind you to do your exercises and check your upcoming exercises so you can plan your schedule.
The PT Momentum app introduces the concept of momentum to rehabilitation and exercising in general.
Your Momentum value describes how well you are sticking to your given exercise program.
PT Momentum features
- A clear home view showing your daily exercises and current momentum
- Detailed exercise instructions and high-quality images and videos
- Customized notifications to remind you to do your exercises
- Automatic alerts to inform you about updated our new exercise programs
- Exercise programs created for your individual needs by a professional
PT Momentum content is provided by PhysioTools, the world’s largest library of rehabilitation and training exercises.
The mobile app is already available in several languages. You can change the language settings in the application.
Bugfixes and regular usability and security optimisation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am supposed to do my exercises twice a day. At the time I do them, it says both sessions were completed, but the next day it only shows that I did one session. It also doesn't send me reminders like it is supposed to.
Logged out every time I go into it
I get logged out every time I go back into the app.
- GoodLife Technology Oy
- 70.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 PhysioTools Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.