Prepare for the demanding Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) with our 890+ practice questions. Master exam topics with intensive practice in the essential areas you'll find on the test. All questions are test-level difficulty and focused solely on helping you pass. Whether you're challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after an unsuccessful attempt, you will learn the critical skills needed to master the exam.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 890+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• 35+ minutes of instructional video content
• Formulas to master the essential math you'll face on the exam
• Detailed solutions for each question to help learn tough concepts
• 100 tough quiz questions
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Unlimited access to ALL categories, including:
• Pharmacy Law and Regulations
• Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding
• Medication Safety
• Pharmacy Quality Assurance
• Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
• Pharmacy Inventory Management
• Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
• Pharmacy Information Usage and Application
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $49.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but costly
I really love the questions and format of the app and material they are providing, but the cost is still not justified compare to Rationale and Explaination they are providing with hardly clear cut explaination.
Issues with Free Trial
I was given a free trial for 12 hours within downloading which was very helpful. A week later they sent me an email saying I had another free trial but when I opened the app it was the same free version. The link to premium would not work in my email. I received another email that same day saying my trial was about to expire. I reached out to get help but they only respond Monday-Friday. This took place on a Sunday. Makes it very frustrating.
Great! But need more reading material.
The practice test questions are GREAT! But it definitely needs more reading lesson material. Memorizing questions is ok, but learning a lesson like actual text books have is better. Lesson help determine answers to questions you haven’t encountered before whereas going over hundreds of practice questions just teaches you to memorize answers to questions you’ve already seen.
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 136 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Higher Learning Technologies inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PTCB Mastery - 1 Month $9.99
- PTCB Mastery - 12 Months $49.99
- PTCB Mastery - 3 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.