This release contains bugfixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love love LOVE this app!! ❤️❤️❤️ I have a hard time remembering brand/generic drug names! I could barely pronounce the names let alone remember them and their equivalents, but I've learned that the best way to remember anything is through repetition and dedication.
In this app, I love how you have to get each question right 3 times all in a row before advancing to the next level and if you get one wrong, you'll have to go through all the questions over again and again until you get all of them right 3 times! It's a little frustrating at first when your on a good streak n then you get one wrong and have to go back through all of the questions all over again but by doing so it's helped me remember them more through repetition!!
I have tried many different PTCB and PTCE apps and I feel like this is one of the best ones plus it's FREE!! Ya you have some adds, so what it's free, what do you expect! If you hate them popping up just pay the $3.99 to remove them! Or you can try your luck with another app n pay well over $10 to get the quality like this app or get a junker app that doesn't cover hardly any material that's needed to pass your exams unless you pay the big $.
I have recommended this app to all of my classmates and will continue to do so for anyone who may be struggling with the material! Thank you for providing this app to the public for free to help us further our knowledge and education!!
This is great!!
So far so good!! Of all the PTCE practice apps I have, this one is by far the best one. I love how they go back and review the questions that you miss over and over until you get it. Also they mix the answers up the second time around which I like.
Crashing App and Crashing Expectations
I find this app to be helpful for studying however there areas where the app needs to be fixed.
1) Every time I try to access Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding the app goes white and then kicks me out.
2) There are question marks in random unnecessary places
3) The app doesn’t explain the math problems in regards to insulin/days supply nor how to find the correct DEA license number
4) Anytime I try to access the review test the app goes white and crashes...again (this is something I was really looking forward to test my knowledge and comprehension)
5) There is one question in particular that it will only show the first answer choice- sometimes it’s the correct, but more often it’s not
6) Ads will pop up in between questions and sometimes you’ll have to wait to exit out of the ad
Overall I feel like this is a good app and has the potential to be great if only they would fix these bug glitches. In all honestly I’m going to download another app because I don’t feel as confident as I would like given the short comings of this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.