The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and defeat the enemies when duty calls! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
PUBG MOBILE RUNIC POWER
All-New Strange World Descends
Explore the Power of Runes
(1) Runic Power Gameplay
Runes from another world have brought three special runic powers with them. Choose a power that suits you, collect crystals, and release their power to become the last one standing.
1. Flame Rune
Summon skill - Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward, burning anything in its path.
Boost skill - Adds a burning effect to Ammo for a short time.
2. Arctic Rune
Summon skill - Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall must be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift players or vehicles.
Boost skill - Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces enemies' healing effectiveness.
3. Wind Rune
Summon skill - Summons a semi-transparent shield that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
Boost skill - Temporarily increases movement and reload speed.
(2) Metro Royale: Honor (Coming Soon)
The new chapter of Metro Royale will be available after updating the game.
1. New rewards will be available in this chapter. Accumulate Honor to get voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards!
2. Added new weekly rankings, including Loot Rankings and Elimination Rankings.
3. Improved enemy AI in the Steel Front and Cobras to make them more intelligent.
All-New Metro Royale Honor System:
1. Your Honor represents your strength in Metro Royale. Accumulate Honor for voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards.
2. Honor is obtained by defeating players or picking up Honor items. Players increase Honor level by reaching the max Honor level. Obtain more Honor by completing weekly missions.
3. Honor is reset when a chapter is updated. Players will start with an initial amount of Honor based on their performance in the previous chapter.
New Solo Mode:
1. Solo Mode supports all maps and modes in Metro Royale.
2. Solo players won't encounter team players.
(3) Royale Pass S17: RUNIC POWER (Coming Soon)
1. RUNIC POWER lobby and rewards: Spin the Wheel of Fate to obtain upgraded rank rewards! Choose either Resplendent Dawn or Deadly Sickle at rank 50, and reach rank 100 to get the majestic Guardian Armor Set and the new themed UZI and M16A4!
2. Overhauled RP missions to lower the difficulty while increasing point rewards.
3. RP Activity Pack event: Purchase Activity Packs to rank up your RP quickly, and collect Mission Activity Points to convert into UC refunds.
4. Adventure is back with the RUNIC POWER theme: Access the RP exclusive event tab and obtain Metro Badges to go on an adventure. Unlock the story as you explore and choose to advance for free or via purchase. Collect supplies to redeem 1 of 2 sets, exclusive vehicles, and other rewards.
5. Improved selection between UC and AG: This preference is made once per season and can be changed at any time.
Adjusted the pace at which currency is returned to players via rank rewards to increase the amount given at lower ranks.
(4) Power Armor Mode (Coming Soon)
1. A new high-tech Power Armor is in production on Livik. Create Power Armor by bringing Nano Crystals and an Armor Blueprint to the Matrix Base.
2. You have 2 additional chances to respawn yourself or your teammates during a match.
3. Take on the challenge with Matrix Events available in each match.
(5) Partner In Crime Theme (Coming Soon)
1. When this theme is available, a pier leading to Cheer Park Island will appear and a giant bunny doll will be on the island.
2. Players can activate the Love Balloon, which will rise into the air with the power of love and friendship. A Valentine's Day note will be displayed on the banner under the balloon for all to see!
Come and experience the new and exciting updated content!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pubg Metro Royal
I think it is very fun and I love it. I am addicted to it, but there are a couple changes I think u should make to it and one complaint. My complaint is that I bought a ghillie suit, that was 200k, I can’t use it at all. I can’t but it in my book bag, in my armor slot, there is no clothes spot. I can’t use it so I want to sell it but I only get 40k back. I go scammed. Also if u do make it so I can use my ghillie suit, please make it permanent. The one time use thing is the reason so few people by them. Now for the couple changes. First I think u should limit what armor and guns you can use on the first map. Maybe armor level one and two only on the first map as well as only grey and green guns, on the second map(normal old blockade zone) it should be only blue guns and lower as well as level 3 and four armor and lower, advanced should be level six armor and lower as well as refined guns and lower. You could tweak the bosses to match the players gear level as needed. Second, you should make their be like a night mode for metro(and/or regular battle royal). The night vision goggles are really expensive yet useless outside of the tunnels. Third, you could make a more pvp oriented game mode with less chest and things but the few chests have better stuff. People would drop their stuff in the pvp map. Keep the mode though where you don’t lose ur stuff. That way people can pick which mode two play.
I really love this game especially given the options to enhance the sound and graphics quality. Pretty much everything about this game is great except a few things, there’s really no since I’m having items for a limited time in your inventory that’s kind of irrelevant, also the fact that you’d have to spend tons of money to have those items or any item permanently is also crazy. We understand you want to make money off of us as consumers and players however you have to take care of us first before we even think twice about putting money into the game. I have spent more money than I should have. Also the smoothness of the gameplay is off a bit, even with my graphics enhanced and even when I have to turn options off to smoothen my gameplay it’s still not there. There also needs to be an update to the shop, it’s pretty bad. I mean you can earn currency from challenges and rewards however that takes a while to get anything decent. Like I said before you have to spend loads of usd to actually get nice things and the bp doesn’t really give us anything worth something. This game has so much potential to be an elite mobile game but not if things don’t change or updated. I really hope you guys take the time to read my review and give it a thought because these changes would only be for the better. I’m just one player but I have spent my hard earned money on this game so that being said my words and ideas should be important along with every single other player.
Skins related to gameplay
The overall game is excellent I believe if the server issues are fixed properly. Moreover I wanted to comment on ‘gun skins, costumes, vehicle skins’. Its suchan irony to believe what PUBG has become in the past few years. This game was bound to be special and it has. PUBG is now nothing less than a brand. But just like most other brands, PUBG has also shown traits of being nothing but a mere greedy company. I’m not sure if you guys care about the player’s entertainment but you actually got tongue for the money. Or more lkely, its not about spending the money but why are there so less weapons- for a player without UC or RP? Even after spending a huge sum of money, skins are intensely rare to obtain.
Not all players purchase 10 or 20k UC. And for some people, even a 100 UC matters and the disappointment strucks when the whole UC used over some spin only to get coupons and stuffs. I’ve been playing this game for a long time now. Nobody really cares about the gameplay, its just the skins and popularity which ranks you up. I should complain that there are very few skins available to players with no RP and the UC spins provide special items on crucial rarity. I’m an assaulter and I still don’t have a skin for my AKM :(
I love the game but the game doesn’t repay me that way. Allow players to spend BP on gun skins and please giveaway an AKM skin, I’d be blessed.
Thank you. PUBG team.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 300 Unknown Cash $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.