The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and defeat the enemies when duty calls! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
PUBG MOBILE 1.0 NEW ERA:
1. NEW ERA
1) Erangel is getting updated! Explore the new Erangel Mode!
- Fully upgraded the buildings of the Quarry and Prison to offer players more options whether they prefer to loot or engage enemies.
- Rebuilt Mylta Power as a new, resource-rich terrain to create a unique battle experience.
- Upgraded building structures to test players' skill and strategy when attacking and defending. Added a hidden basement that is filled with abundant resources.
- Added Cannons, Anti-tank Hedgehogs, Abandoned Vehicles, and Sandbag Barriers as covers to facilitate new tactics and strategies.
2) Cheer Park is expanding to bring players the next level of entertainment and leisure!
- Upgraded the Training Ground to give players a Shooting Range of their own, introduced various battle techniques, and added an exclusive place for players to compete.
- Explore the romantic additions to the Cheer Park Lake and enjoy the two-seater swing, romantic boat, and hot air balloon.
- Visit the Extreme Arena to challenge the Extreme Challenge by yourself and climb the rankings! Spectate, play, or do whatever you want.
2. NEW UX
1) The user interface and interactive experiences have been completely overhauled! Enjoy more freedom, more customization, and the trendiest interactive experience!
The main menu will now feature 3 lobbies. Players can change lobbies by swiping left or right for quick and easy access:
- Match Lobby: Match-related features and functions have been gathered here to help players save time.
- Social Lobby: This Lobby is where players can show off various content to reflect their own identity, and this can be customized.
- Store Lobby: This is where core recommended resources will be displayed to make it easier for players to browse and purchase items.
2) Several existing systems have been upgraded: the Mode Selection screen, Friends screen, Share screen, and Royale Pass have been redone to improve the user experience.
3) The game will have an all-new visual appearance for a fresh and enjoyable experience.
3. NEW TECH
New technology for improvements in graphics and smoothness of the game.
- Fully upgraded battle graphics and characters
- Comprehensive improvements to feedback and special effects for more realistic firefights.
- Improved graphic quality for actions, items, and landscapes, providing a more detailed visual experience.
Embark on a new adventure now!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Over camping and no counter
This game recently through loading screens and circle placement has been encouraging hardcamping. If you don’t know hard camping is when the majority of a players game consists of stagnantly waiting and in PUBG case... this works.
Sadly there is no counter measure in most scenarios, the best you can do is get lucky with circle and nearby cover but for the most part this is out of the question. Most of the time the outcome looks like this... the circle is closing and you see a group in front of you which you proceed to fire upon, but the nearby building has a group of campers waiting patiently for someone to cross their path. Know you may be thinking “well you have guns fire back from cover” but that’s not the case. Most of all cover is given from grass and trees which the grass provides 0 cover unless the enemy is stupid ( yes even with a gillie suit) and trees run far and few so any movement to fire back leads to being knocked and if you wait the storm kills you eventually. Also smoke doesn’t provide perfect cover and in almost all cases your smoke wound provide enough room to get to more cover so basically no matter what gun you have, no matter how good you are, no matter how good they are, you will be killed in this scenario. Please fix this pubg create wider smoke screens or provide more cover
I really love this game especially given the options to enhance the sound and graphics quality. Pretty much everything about this game is great except a few things, there’s really no since I’m having items for a limited time in your inventory that’s kind of irrelevant, also the fact that you’d have to spend tons of money to have those items or any item permanently is also crazy. We understand you want to make money off of us as consumers and players however you have to take care of us first before we even think twice about putting money into the game. I have spent more money than I should have. Also the smoothness of the gameplay is off a bit, even with my graphics enhanced and even when I have to turn options off to smoothen my gameplay it’s still not there. There also needs to be an update to the shop, it’s pretty bad. I mean you can earn currency from challenges and rewards however that takes a while to get anything decent. Like I said before you have to spend loads of usd to actually get nice things and the bp doesn’t really give us anything worth something. This game has so much potential to be an elite mobile game but not if things don’t change or updated. I really hope you guys take the time to read my review and give it a thought because these changes would only be for the better. I’m just one player but I have spent my hard earned money on this game so that being said my words and ideas should be important along with every single other player.
Why do you keep protecting cheaters?
You spend so much time and money promoting you banned millions, but the number of players cheating are in the uptime high, and the problem is your anticheat system, and the report system too, let me explain one thing is you cannot detect every player using hacks, but this where the report system should step in, and the problem with report system is many players report the guy who kills them fair and square out of bitterness and that creates a system overload where you have to review fake reports and sometimes the real hackers when they get reported your team doesn’t take serious that report unless too many players report them in mass, which the solution should be when you report someone we should be allowed to watch that player match and record his kills and present this to your team if we are really convinced that players is cheating we will take the time to watch and record the match we were in with allege hacker, and if we can prove that players is cheating should be banned immediately, and that would save your team time to avoid dealing with fake reports cause someone is mad they lost a match, and that would clean this game completely cause people who use hacks no matter how careful they are, they all make silly mistakes that completely exposed them, so instead of waste your time making cartoons and waste your team time, invest in my idea see if works if don’t too bad move on
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the advice! We always appreciate ideas and suggestions from our dedicated players. We will share your thoughts with our developers at the earliest. We are always hungry for more ideas and suggestions so please keep it coming. Thanks again!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 300 Unknown Cash $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.