New Partnership: LINE FRIENDS
CHICKEN DINNER WITH LINE FRIENDS!
The first and most extraordinary Battle Royale, better than the original.
The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player battles, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. Be the one!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – Featuring from 100-player classic mode to lightning-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exhilarating 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes. There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the call of duty when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren't hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan's energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab's Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
- Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
- Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
- RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
- More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
- Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there's the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
- New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
- The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
- Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
- Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
- New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
- Like or comment on friends' status updates.
- Popular Status Updates highlighting.
- A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost a 5 star game but....
I absolutely love this game and have played every day since I found it a month ago. I even spent $25 on the s5 pass to support you guys. I really wanted to give 5 stars but there is one thing that is bugging me to no end. Say you join squad mode, live for several minutes and get some kills and complete things toward missions. But then you die.. it happens right? But I learned the hard way that if you leave the match after dying but anybody in the squad is still going, you don’t get credit for anything you did in that match (kills, dmg or healing done, etc anything that can count towards certain RP missions or daily quests). The only way to get your credit is to stay and spectate until the last squad member dies. Why, why, do you have to spent possibly 20-30 more minutes just sitting there just to get credit for the stuff you already did. I think this is really crappy and doesn’t feel great. Especially since this is a demanding mobile game, why waste 20 more minutes of battery life just sitting there when you can’t play, only spectate. Seriously come on guys give us this quality of life update, it just makes sense. I would 100% come back and change this review to 5 stars, I have no other complaints about this awesome game.
And this is why
The game is fun, everything works fine and its enjoyable to play! I have been playing since it came out and no problems what so ever except the fact that hackers have found a way to take advantage! Its not fair because people are actually trying to rank and others are hacking to rank up too. People are putting money into this game and what so we can get screwed once in a while by one person shooting through a wall? Naah its not fair but really what do you do when we report them?? Anyways sometimes when i lay down my player stands back up which got me killed sometimes. Some cars drive silly, they slide or they dont even want to drive normal also sometimes people dont die when i hit them on a legit speed to kill them it just makes that one noise. The bots are cool because free kills and free loot but once i was in a middle of a battle and a bot was shooting me from behind like what the? Or they give our position away quick because we're killing it or theyre shooting maybe we should not have bots and hackers? The game would be a 5 star and will make more money$$ also you should add the new maps pleasee i know miramar is a new one but it would be nice!!! Im a decent player and i know its not my fault next update u should fix those issues and add that new map please we will enjoy very much! Overall the game is always going to be my favorite battle royale game! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report the Cheater from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
Unfair with purchases
I’ve been playing PUBG for couple years now every time is the same when it comes to purchases. I bought $10 worth of wheel of fortune loot and got absolutely nothin got only a bunch of worthless coupons. It’s obvious that they developers control all the loot that is purchased in order for ppl to spend more money. It’s super frustrating I went back to playing call of duty mobile because they offer more skins all around and are not stingy with the loot. The game play over all is very glitchy and also when they servers kick you out you loose points and the issue is never fixed. Reporting anything to them is useless they never respond and seems like they only want money from people they never update with new maps or offer better loot. Am done with this Game it’s a waste of time. I have to edit my review because I forgot the most important review of them all. Ok I don’t understand how I was playing the game I was downed with a level 2 helmet level 3 body armor my helmet was full at 150 points and body armor at 250 nothing was taken away but I got downed by Someone shooting at me. It makes nooooo sense to have armor and helmets if they won’t take all the damage before being downed!! Plz fix the issue and only then will I return to play the game!! What’s the deal with RP I completed the season am max out at 100 and have missions left I complete the missions by my RP doesn’t stack but yet if I buy RP it will stack y’all need to get this looting stuff straight!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please contact our customer support team in game with details, We will investigate and help you immediately.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
- 300 Unknown Cash $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.