The official PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
2018 Mobile Game of the Year – Golden Joystick Award
Top Free iPhone Game 2018 – Apple App Store
FREE ON MOBILE - Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS - From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground's secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart's content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and defeat the enemies when duty calls! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
ALWAYS GROWING - Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
*Requires a stable internet connection.
*PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above.
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Apple subscription service:
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$9.99, renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Winter Festival and RageGear are here with new contents!
Classic: Snow Paradise
When queuing for Erangel in Classic mode, players have a chance to enter Snow Paradise, where the Spawn Island is covered in snow. Once players enter a match, they will be able to take cable cars on snowy mountains and try out snowboarding.
Med Kit, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, Bandages, First Aid Kit, Adrenaline Syringe and some consumables from other modes can now be used while moving. Movement speed is greatly reduced while using consumables. Bandages can now be automatically used one after another to restore health.
In RageGear, players are divided into two factions and randomly assigned as the driver or the shooter of a vehicle, which is installed with powerful weapons, including the mounted Gatling, mounted Shotgun, and mounted RPG. The driver will be able to fire weapons while driving. Pick up RageGear-exclusive items by crashing into the item crate with a vehicle.
RageGear - TDM: Destroy an enemy vehicle for 1 point. The Faction that achieves the target score first wins.
RageGear - PickUp:The Faction that collects the required number of Point Crates first wins. Point Crates collected are lost once the vehicle is destroyed.
- Added a Loadout screen, which can be accessed from the TDM Selection screen or the Inventory screen to edit the weapon and items they bring into the match. Loadouts can be switched freely when entering TDM and when respawning.
- The variety of weapons that you can use in the loadout increases along with your Evo Level. Each firearm has its own mastery level, which players can raise to unlock more attachments.
- Removed the firearms, ammo and other resources generated at the spawn point in TDM. All firearms that drop from dead enemies in TDM will have all attachments.
Players can now switch to FPP while inside TPP matches in Classic, Arcade and Training Grounds through a button. The button can be moved and even be disabled in settings.
Players can now choose to enable/disable sliding in settings. Once disabled, sliding will not be triggered in TDM.
Spectator Tier Limit
Low-tier players will no longer be able to spectate friends that belong to a higher tier.
Friendly Fire Kills
Report a teammate for friendly fire to stop the teammate from performing further actions during the current match.
Added backpack ornaments. The same ornament is used for Level 1, 2 and 3 of a backpack.
Firearm balancing (Classic):
- Bolt action sniper rifles: Damage to torso increased by 30%.
- AWM: Bullet damage reduced, from 132 to 120.
- SMG: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 5%.
- Crossbow: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 40% and 20% respectively.
- S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
- Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
- S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
- Shotguns: Maximum shot traveling distance reduced from 1,000m to 150m.
- Duckbill: Now increases shotgun vertical spread and reduces horizontal spread.
- Further reduced lag in TDM.
- Improved TDM rendering efficiency for high-spec models
- Reduced resource usage for some high-spec models.
- Improved the basic frame rate of some low-spec models.
- Further reduced the resource usage while in combat.
- Smoothness when rotating the camera, opening scope and moving through the map has been improved.
- Reduced the loading time required for some Android devices to enter battle.
When players are already in the vehicle, only teammates can get in.
TDM and Infection now have separate settings. Players can set different UI interfaces for Classic mode, TDM, and Infection.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but
It’s a great game you guys made Great but there are some flaws in it when you go get killed or you get Shot at it starts to lag a lot or freezes up In the game it’s to easy to hack there’s was this one guy who shot through a hill and he was popping up on the board and a whole bunch And I went to report him And the report signed would not pop up and also you can see people with a digital outline Around them and sometimes the mic will not work when you have it is a great game but it pisses me off when there’s so many flaws in the game and please update the iPhone Graphics because that’s how you can see the digital outline because the graphics are not good on iPhone 6 There’s only two choices and they don’t make much of a difference if you could please add HD and all the other choices and that would be perfect And when I go to load the game sometimes it just freezes up and won’t load And I know there is a bots in the games Because you shoot at some of them and they laydown are usually counter three or four of them every matchIf you could please fix it that would be great and the backpacks I have a level one backpack and it said halfway full and I picked up a level II and it said it was full and can we get a kill cam
Lots of Potential but Some Glaring Problems
This game is lots of fun. It is a great port of the computer/console version, and has a decent feel and look for a mobile game. However, there are some glaring problems within the game. Until you reach a pretty high rank, the majority of your encounters will be against bots- “players” that spawn near to your position and engage you in a firefight. However, these bots have about 25 health, and no matter what weapon they have, they only deal about 2 damage a shot. These bots are easy to kill and take away from the game’s overall experience as you only end up with around 5-10 real players each game. A simple fix would be to just have 100 real players a game, if at all possible. A second huge problem with the game is regional mapmaking. In my games, I often make it to a top ten situation (bots are no threat). I have died countless times after concentrating for 20 or so minutes on a round simply because the encounter I have is with a real person in China or another distant country (I am NA East). This leads to huge amounts of de-sync, and I have been killed around corners more times then I would like to recall. The fix is a simple automatic regional assignment upon queuing for a match. I currently believe the regional assignments are manual, and not many people may know how to change to their region. Great potential, but some huge problems (with simple fixes) take a lot away from the game.
And this is why
The game is fun, everything works fine and its enjoyable to play! I have been playing since it came out and no problems what so ever except the fact that hackers have found a way to take advantage! Its not fair because people are actually trying to rank and others are hacking to rank up too. People are putting money into this game and what so we can get screwed once in a while by one person shooting through a wall? Naah its not fair but really what do you do when we report them?? Anyways sometimes when i lay down my player stands back up which got me killed sometimes. Some cars drive silly, they slide or they dont even want to drive normal also sometimes people dont die when i hit them on a legit speed to kill them it just makes that one noise. The bots are cool because free kills and free loot but once i was in a middle of a battle and a bot was shooting me from behind like what the? Or they give our position away quick because we're killing it or theyre shooting maybe we should not have bots and hackers? The game would be a 5 star and will make more money$$ also you should add the new maps pleasee i know miramar is a new one but it would be nice!!! Im a decent player and i know its not my fault next update u should fix those issues and add that new map please we will enjoy very much! Overall the game is always going to be my favorite battle royale game! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please send us screenshots of such activities at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com. We'll take necessary actions against players who exploit our game. You can also report the Cheater from the in-game options in PUBG Mobile. With your help, we will make PUBG Mobile the best game it can be!
- Tencent Mobile International Limited
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Comany Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Unknown Cash $0.99
- 180 Unknown Cash $2.99
- 600 Unknown Cash $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.