Global Citizen Public Safety Network - Get Help, Give Help, Share Information.
For the first time there is an international public safety network run by citizens and available to government and NGOs. The PubSafe mobile app is the platform to report & collect information, request help and share updates to improve the response to helping people and animals.
The PubSafe app was created as a result of multiple natural disasters around the globe where people had to depend on each other until NGOs and the government could assist. It quickly became apparent that people want to help others anytime a need is shared. PubSafe facilitates people helping people on a daily basis with little things like running out of gas on the highway, to removing a tree, rescuing animals or savings people during a disaster. The more users posting and sharing, the better the community response. The app requires cellular data service. Emergency Officials may not monitor the app or reports. Always call 911 first.
• My Status – share your status with other app users, family and friends in case of an emergency or to
coordinate search and rescue efforts. Sharing your exact location on the map in an emergency can
significantly improve the rescue response time.
• Help – Request help for daily, non-emergent, issues such as running out of gas or needing hay to
feed cattle during a disaster.
• SitReps (Situation Reports) – Status reports of what is happening in your area at a moment in time so all users and emergency responders remain situationally aware.
• Locations – Identify the location and status of relief depots, rally points or an incident command
post to avoid situations like the Super Dome in New Orleans.
• Emergency – Life and death issues are share in hopes a user in the area can render aid before or in
support of a government response effort. In a disaster 911 or emergency personnel can be
overwhelmed. Another app user may provide faster response.
• Invisible – Hide your user location on the map for safety and security.
• Animal & people rescues
• Coordinate search and rescue efforts
• Boating ¬– tow, fuel, search, location sharing
• Large scale disasters – see where and what help is needed
• Hiking – quickly find others or facilitate rescue
• Travel – USA and Internationally
• Camping – find others to facilitate rescue
• Hunting – find others to facilitate rescue
• Lend a helping hand
• Provide or request clothing
• Provide or request animal food or shelter
• Fishing accidents and help
Behind the scenes, anonymized data is available to local, state, and federal governments. Data is not sold or shared for marketing purposes. Data is used to study the location of help requests, movement of people before, during and after a disaster. And to aid in keeping people informed of issues in their immediate area as they travel the United States and eventually globally.
In App Subscription details:
• Yearly subscriptions for unlocking PLUS features of PubSafe such as Log & Share Volunteer Hours and other features. The prices of PLUS subscriptions is $0.99 for a Yearly.
• This is a subscription based service which will be auto renewed i.e the user will be automatically charged from the iTunes account.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Privacy and Policy can be found at http://aftermathdata.com/terms-and-policies/
Terms of Service can be found at http://aftermathdata.com/terms-and-policies/
- Volunteer report access by upgrade app to plus version.
- Bug fixes and Performance Improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Innovative Search & Rescue Tool
A functional tool that is quick and easy for anyone to use - any age, any tech skill level - to both request and lend services in times of need. Quick and simple to drop your location and a request for help. A great variety of situations in which this app can be used. Spreading the word and getting more on board with the app will only make it that much more effective - and will get you and your family/friends the help they might need.
Amazing tool for managing crowd sourced assistance and rescues
App provides a way to organize and manage crowd sourced rescue efforts after natural disasters. It can also be used for routine help such as road assistance. Many, many options available for organizing and managing crowd sourced assistance. Mapping options make it easy to identify the location of citizen responders as well as those that are requesting assistance. Great tool for those that want to provide assistance but do not know how or where to go to be of assistance
POC- Stateside and International- HARP
This application has the potential to be a game changer in the sense that we now have a way to connect the government, local Emergency Management, NGOs, SAR, Relief Aid, and citizens in the path of disasters. Once the application use hits critical mass this tool will be invaluable to everyone connected in the Humanitarian sector. It’s been a long time coming and I’m so grateful someone with the skillset finally launched it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aftermath Data llc
- 104.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © www.aftermathdata.com
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS $11.99
- PubSafe Base $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.