PubSafe is a Global Citizen Help Network - Get Help, Give Help, Share Information.
For the first time, there is an international citizen safety network run by citizens and available to government and NGOs to monitor. The PubSafe mobile app is the platform to report & collect information, request assistance, and share updates to improve the response to assist people and animals.
The PubSafe app was created as a result of multiple natural disasters around the globe where people had to depend on each other until NGOs and the government could assist. It quickly became apparent that people want to assist others anytime a need is shared. PubSafe facilitates people helping people on a daily basis with little things like running out of gas on the highway, removing a tree, rescuing animals, or savings people during a disaster. The more users posting and sharing, the better the community response.
The app requires a cellular data service. Emergency Officials may not monitor the app or reports. Always call 911 first.
• My Status
• Assistance request link
• SitReps (Situation Reports)
• Animal & people assisting one another
• NGOs coordinating and tracking teams and logistics
• Boating ¬– tow, fuel, search, location sharing
• Hiking – quickly find others or facilitate assistance
• Camping – find others to facilitate assistance
• Hunting – find others to facilitate assist
• Lend a helping hand
• Provide or request clothing
• Provide or request food or shelter for people or animals
• Assist NGOs with organization and volunteer management
• Chat with team or org members
• Message multiple organization members globally
Privacy and Policy can be found at http://aftermathdata.com/terms-and-policies/
Terms of Service can be found at http://aftermathdata.com/terms-and-policies/
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Innovative Search & Rescue Tool
A functional tool that is quick and easy for anyone to use - any age, any tech skill level - to both request and lend services in times of need. Quick and simple to drop your location and a request for help. A great variety of situations in which this app can be used. Spreading the word and getting more on board with the app will only make it that much more effective - and will get you and your family/friends the help they might need.
Amazing tool for managing crowd sourced assistance and rescues
App provides a way to organize and manage crowd sourced rescue efforts after natural disasters. It can also be used for routine help such as road assistance. Many, many options available for organizing and managing crowd sourced assistance. Mapping options make it easy to identify the location of citizen responders as well as those that are requesting assistance. Great tool for those that want to provide assistance but do not know how or where to go to be of assistance
POC- Stateside and International- HARP
This application has the potential to be a game changer in the sense that we now have a way to connect the government, local Emergency Management, NGOs, SAR, Relief Aid, and citizens in the path of disasters. Once the application use hits critical mass this tool will be invaluable to everyone connected in the Humanitarian sector. It’s been a long time coming and I’m so grateful someone with the skillset finally launched it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aftermath Data llc
- 83.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © www.aftermathdata.com/terms-and-policies/
- In-App Purchases
- PubSafe Pro $4.99
- Pubsafe Plus $1.99
- PLUS $11.99
- PubSafe Base $0.99
- PubSafe Enterprise $11.99
- PubSafe Gov $8.99
- PubSafe Teams $20.99
- PubSafe Pro $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.