Puffy App is a platform for cannabis enthusiasts to connect with new friends. Puffy App allows users to find other people within the cannabis community with similar interests who are nearby and connects them.
- Performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Audio still playing when phone is set to silent
- Crash when hiding user posts
- Attend events button fixed
- Minor UI fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best MJ App out there
By far the best Cannabis social app out there. Great features were added and always improving. They also respond quickly to feedback or improvement suggestions when you shake the app.
I have made a few new friends thanks this app. Looking forward to seeing how this app is going to evolve.
Keep up the great work ! :)
Updated review, app no longer works
Not at terrible app. Although i think the app would do a lot better if they made it seem like less of a dating app and more about meeting up with other users in a more casual way. This kinda just feels like a bad weed tinder with not enough options. Make it more like Instagram or even Snapchat as this current configuration is a deterrent to those just looking to connect with new people with a similar interest. You are missing a huge part of the market by advertising enough at dispensary’s, clinics, etc. Needs more users and a quicker interface cause most people just looking for new friends to share a sesh with real quick. I’m hanging in but this app needs some serious marketing.. .
update as of February 12th 2020: This app no longer seems to work or be supported anymore. Logging in only shows technical issues screen and has been like this for over a month. It seems like the team behind puffy has walked away from the app and failed to announce it. This app is no longer usable.
Very disappointed. Please DO NOT Download this Update!! Fake redesign!!
What can I say? After being so loyal to this app, and they just did everyone dirty. I had so many friends, so many requests and messages. I can keep naming it all. But to warn everyone, please do not download this update or you’ll lose the following:
1. Notifications (after I updated, I have a red notification that I received a message or puffed, but I can’t even tell which one it is because the new update does not provide it)
2. You will lose your shared images, messages and friends. (The new one is poorly designed, it looks very cheap and you can’t find anything on it. They delete your messages!!!)
3. Your account will be deleted. I had to create a new account and now I can’t delete it because they took a step back on this update. No option to delete your account. (It crashes on me when I open the camera)
4. No report page, you can’t report what’s missing. They pretty much went back to MySpace days with this update.
5. You’ll lose your events and you can no longer find more people from different areas on the browser.
In short, it was fun while it lasted. Puffy for sure lost me as a loyal user. Especially it’s so hard to find mature guys here in Texas who smoke. I’m still clueless to why they changed it. The last version was so much easier. But RIP Rest in Puffy.
- The Puffy App, LLC
- 245.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Puffy App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.