Puffy App is a platform for cannabis enthusiasts to connect with new friends. Puffy App allows users to find other people within the cannabis community with similar interests who are nearby and connects them.
- Performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Audio still playing when phone is set to silent
- Crash when hiding user posts
- Attend events button fixed
- Minor UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work!
Not at terrible app. Although i think the app would do a lot better if they made it seem like less of a dating app and more about meeting up with other users in a more casual way. This kinda just feels like a bad weed tinder with not enough options. Make it more like Instagram or even Snapchat as this current configuration is a deterrent to those just looking to connect with new people with a similar interest. You are missing a huge part of the market by advertising enough at dispensary’s, clinics, etc. Needs more users and a quicker interface cause most people just looking for new friends to share a sesh with real quick. I’m hanging in but this app needs some serious marketing
Very disappointed. Please DO NOT Download this Update!! Fake redesign!!
What can I say? After being so loyal to this app, and they just did everyone dirty. I had so many friends, so many requests and messages. I can keep naming it all. But to warn everyone, please do not download this update or you’ll lose the following:
1. Notifications (after I updated, I have a red notification that I received a message or puffed, but I can’t even tell which one it is because the new update does not provide it)
2. You will lose your shared images, messages and friends. (The new one is poorly designed, it looks very cheap and you can’t find anything on it. They delete your messages!!!)
3. Your account will be deleted. I had to create a new account and now I can’t delete it because they took a step back on this update. No option to delete your account. (It crashes on me when I open the camera)
4. No report page, you can’t report what’s missing. They pretty much went back to MySpace days with this update.
5. You’ll lose your events and you can no longer find more people from different areas on the browser.
In short, it was fun while it lasted. Puffy for sure lost me as a loyal user. Especially it’s so hard to find mature guys here in Texas who smoke. I’m still clueless to why they changed it. The last version was so much easier. But RIP Rest in Puffy.
After the new update I lost all of my puffers, all of my messages are gone, and I keep getting notified that I’ve been puffed but can’t see any puffers! Also for some reason you’re only showing my puffers from one city at a time and they’re nowhere near the mile range I set. Also I can’t see anyone’s pictures anymore! That was the coolest thing, being able to see a feed of ALL puffers all over the nation. It’s like you took away everything that made the app enjoyable and left only flaws. I can’t see likes, I can’t see anyone other than people in whatever random city you choose for that day, and there isn’t even anything left to make me want to use the app considering you for some reason deleted all of my messages and puffers I already had.
- The Puffy App, LLC
- 245.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Puffy App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.