Pulsar is an intuitive, easy to use application that lets you access your Salesforce data even offline.
* View/Update records offline and sync when you’re connected again
* View documents from your content libraries offline
* Time saving shortcuts in a native app with intuitive user interactions
* The app connects to your email accounts, calendars and address books
* One-click lookup with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google.
* Simple ways to log and manage Salesforce Events and Tasks
* Pipeline view helps you visually navigate your deals by stage
* Custom object support, including offline (contact Luminix)
* Visualforce page support (contact Luminix)
- various fixes and improvements to FSL experience
Ratings and Reviews
We use Pulsar for work and I’m not sure if it’s the app or the crummy program we’re trying to run on it.
Geotab can be inaccurate
I am constantly showing up on this report and I am at the store but your system shows I am 5-8 miles away. It even showed that I was at my house and I was at the store which about 1.7 miles away. I take pictures entering and exiting my accounts to prove I was there but now that is not good enough. There is obviously an issue. My company asked us to get latest version today. I hope this will correct this. I don’t like being questioned if I am doing my job because of your program. My supervisor thinks I need a new iPad, but I think it is a software bug.
So far so good
Update Feb 2019
Still working well but has very limited functions in free version.
Older app but have been using on Windows 10 and now trying iPad app.
Has been working offline and syncing.
- Luminix, Inc.
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Luminix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.