From now until December 31, 2021 the price is reduced to $3.99USD, a 20% discount!!!
The Pulse Oximetry app brings a feature rich yet simple interface to help manage and monitor your respiratory health, without the need to register or subscribe to a service.
It cannot be overstated how important it is to manage or monitor asthma, cystic fibrosis or COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema, for yourself or a loved one, with the current threat of COVID-19 still prevalent. The Pulse Oximetry app brings together all the features you need to effectively monitor respiratory conditions, with many more powerful features and functions to come.
The app is designed to help manage your respiratory health needs by providing easy to understand data visualizations and comprehensive reviews. Connect a compatible Bluetooth pulse oximeter of your choice. The app supports 50 different pulse oximeter models with support for more in coming updates, including spot check only devices. Now using a different pulse oximeter doesn't mean having to lose all your data when switching to a different app. Switch between compatible pulse oximeters at anytime and all your data is kept in the same powerful app. You can even export your data to Apple's Health app.
Here are just some of the features the Pulse Oximetry app has to offer:
- A monitor view with all measured information in clear view
- Detailed line graph views for every measured parameter
- Alarm settings and indications that go beyond a simple tone
- Data recording for periods of 2 minutes up to 10 hours in 1 second intervals
- Select a light or dark app theme color
- Customizable date/time formats for compatibility with international standards
- Connect to Apple’s Health app
- Detailed history and record reviews
- Flag important measurements for future reference
- Custom history date range to focus on the data of interest
To review all the features and functions available go to:
This app is neither certified nor approved by any regulatory agency, and shall not be used for medical diagnosis. All information provided shall only be used for education, instruction or research. Alarm conditions experienced while monitoring or recording shall not be considered medical emergencies, but it is recommended that any alarm condition be given attention to ensure the safety of the person being monitored. The Pulse Oximetry app does not collect personal identifiable information.
 The app requires a compatible Bluetooth pulse oximeter to perform measurements. Bluetooth pulse oximeters are sold separately. For a complete list of supported devices go to https://www.appinlights.com/pulseoximetry/supported-devices.html
 The app supports exporting SpO2, heart rate, perfusion index and respiratory rate to Apple’s Health app.
**Note: The app can be installed on 3rd Generation and newer iPads, but because the screens of these devices have a 4:3 aspect ratio, as opposed to a 16:9 aspect ratio of compatible devices, the app is not guaranteed to look or function correctly on iPads.
- Added support for Masimo MightySat Rx 9907 (European), MightySat Rx 9909 and MightySat Rx 9942.
- Added support for Masimo European versions: MightySat 9901-B, MightySat Rx 9807 and MightySat Rx 9907, No RR
- Fixed a Dashboard tab bug where the graph view X axis values would revert to seconds when switching tabs and back again.
- Fixed a history scatter plot view bug where swiping left or right would not update the Y axis to reflect the new range of values.
- Fixed other small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app!!
This app does exactly what I needed. It traces and displays my data and without a need to create an account. My medical information is safe with this app!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Victor Galvez
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 App in Lights
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.