PunchAlert is the safety app for you, your neighbors and your entire community. It’s the easiest way to stay safe, informed, and connected to the organizations in your area. Now with 911+, you can connect to local official responders better than ever before.
People everywhere are using PunchAlert to:
- Connect to the police while simultaneously alerting friends and family.
- Quickly report a break-in, suspicious activity, vandalism, a scam or theft
- Connect with places or organizations in their city that already use PunchAlert for emergency preparation and management
- Post tips or events like local blood drives and neighborhood watch meetings
- Help bring together lost pets with their owners
- Live stress free knowing they have a smart panic button always one tap away
Organizations all over the country are using PunchAlert to:
- Manage emergencies from your mobile device leveraging responder chat, mass notifications, emergency plan distribution, real-time location capture inside geo-fences, crowdsourced photos and videos, and more. PunchAlert allows organizations to communicate more efficiently and resolve incidents faster, all the while creating a detailed record and report of the incident.
- Crowdsource safety tips and incidents from employees, customers, or visitors.
- Send announcements to employees, customers, students, or guests.
- Create a community of safety
Individual Monthly (Recurring) Plan $0.99/month
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of your purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, at the same price as the current subscription. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
It's only been a few weeks since our last update, but this one has some very important
updates. To be honest, most of them are mechanical. There area few new
things available though that we think everyone will like:
Goodness, this has been requested for a while and finally,
our curmudgeon of a dev manager conceded and added it :)
Our definition of Lists is really expanding. I know, Lists
shouldn't be capitalized, and they are boring, right? Wrong. We are going to be
expanding our use of Lists and making them dynamic objects to be used
throughout the platform, so stay tuned. The first phase of this strategy is to
introduce Public Lists that customers can setup so any public user can join
them and receive content from the customer. This should be handy for
customers that want to add existing distribution lists of patrons, etc. that aren't
necessarily app subscribers. Ok, I am rambling at this point, so contact us if
you want to learn more.
-The Big Red Button
It's back. Some of us are *excited* that it has returned,
and we think you will be too. Upon app launch, it is presented and can be
closed. To re-open it, a swipe from the bottom of the screen should do it. We
even have a cool new name for the Big Red Button presentation - we are
calling it 'LaunchPad.'
In the last release, we introduced our partnership and
integration with FEMA/DHS IPAWS (Integrated Public Alert and Warning
System). In this release, we are expanding its use to include local notification on
That’s it for this release. The next release will be a major one; in fact, so major I am
starting to write the "What's New" section now even though it's still some time out
(not really, but I have to say that to give myself a buffer in case our dev schedule
Ratings and Reviews
I like to mess with data
Very unique and Helpful!
I'm currently a teacher at Providence Day School, which has recently partnered with Punch to create a safe environment for the staff and students! It truly is a unique app that you can get no where else! In love!!! Props to the creators.
Great app that provides an effective mobile panic alarm and emergency communication system. This product will set the standard for how schools protect their staff, faculty, and students in the event of an emergency.
- Punch Technologies, Inc.
- 350.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Punch Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PunchAlert 911+ $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.