Personalize and send beautiful invitations and greeting cards for FREE with Punchbowl®. Punchbowl is the gold standard in online invitations. Choose from thousands of invitations including exclusive designs from Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, Universal, Mattel and more! Invite guests by email or text message and track RSVPs on-the-go. Send thoughtful digital greeting cards for birthdays, holidays or to say thank you.
The MUST HAVE app for busy parents, Punchbowl has been featured in publications such as Parents, Real Simple, O Magazine, Ladies' Home Journal, Women's Health and more. The Punchbowl app is user-friendly and features the largest selection of kids character invites including Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Frozen, Moana, Coco, Incredibles, PAW Patrol, Elmo, Peppa Pig, Despicable Me, Trolls and more.
FIND THE PERFECT INVITATION:
• 1000s of beautiful digital invitations & save-the-dates that have the look and feel of paper
• ‘Characters Kids Love’ invitation collection features hundreds of beloved, iconic characters
• ‘Handmade Art’ invitation collection features designs created with various artistic techniques
• Popular categories include Birthdays, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings, Save-the-Dates, Graduation, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's & more
PERSONALIZE & SEND INVITES ON THE GO:
• Touch-friendly controls make it simple to input party details
• Add a photo to select designs & import pictures from your Camera Roll
• Quickly build your Guest List with convenient import options from your Address Book or Contacts
• Send invites to guests by email or text message right from the app
MANAGE YOUR INVITATIONS:
• Keep track of RSVPs in real time from the app on your iPhone or iPad
• Follow-up with guests who have not responded
• Update your Guest List and read the Message Board
• Advanced features allow you to set up a Potluck List, add a Poll, add a Co-Host & more
DELIVER THOUGHTFUL DIGITAL GREETINGS CARDS BY TEXT OR EMAIL:
• Choose from hundreds of beautiful designs with the look and feel of a traditional paper greeting card
• Popular categories include Birthdays, Holidays, Thank You & more
• Upload a photo to select designs and personalize the card with your own message
• Send cards by email or text message
• Schedule a card for delivery at the date and time of your choice
PAID SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
• A subscription unlocks exclusive designs and benefits such as the ability to add your own photo to your invite or card, collaborate with a co-host, poll your guests, schedule a card, or remove advertising.
• Plus subscriptions are available for $5.99/month or $23.99/year
• Premium subscriptions are available for $19.99/month or $59.99/year
• Platinum subscriptions are available for $29.99/month or $83.99/year
• Extra subscriptions are available for $23.99/year
• Advanced subscriptions are available for $35.99/year
• Preferred subscriptions are available for $47.99/year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew for the same price and duration period as the original "monthly" or "annual" subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service.
For more information about Punchbowl, please visit https://www.punchbowl.com
Questions? Suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Email us: email@example.com
• New designs for Toy Story 4, Summer parties, Father's Day & more!
• Deliver invitations and cards by text message
• Create and send Digital Greeting Cards from the app
Ratings and Reviews
False advertising - so spammy
I was sooo excited to try this out - I wanted to create some cute invites for my daughter and son’s birthdays. But it completely backfired and I feel victim to false advertising. I mean, the picture in their store listing shows a cute card in a text message, right?! But no - not even close. It looks like a crazy spammy link, no picture or card, and none of our friends even wanted to touch it because it looked so shady. I kept having to bug everyone to see if they got it and they all wanted me to change to something else because they thought it looked so sketchy and lame. My daughter was super sad because I showed her the ad and told her that was how it would look but it looked nothing like that.
Even more than that, the whole point in me trying to use a text and email app was to be able to send guests other updates and reminders in the same place I sent the original invite - makes sense, right? But the app doesn’t even work like that. It just sends a shady looking spammy link to people from a weird phone number, you can’t see the invite at all, can’t rsvp unless you make them use the app, and you can’t communicate with them by text. So I may as well have just made a cute picture on WordSwag or something and sent it by text to my friends! So irritated, I’m a busy mom with 3 kids and a job and I don’t have time for this mess.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app, however I would like to clarify a few details. Guests can definitely see a preview version of the invite when invited by text message, your guests do not need to sign up to RSVP, and you can send updates and reminders for your event via text message at anytime.
When you’re inviting your guests by text message, they receive a text that contains the basic details for your celebration as well as a preview image of the invitation. On certain phones, the guest may have to click "load preview" to see the invite image depending on their security settings. When the guest clicks on the text message, the invitation will open so they can view the full event info. Guests do not have to use the Punchbowl app nor do they have to sign up for a Punchbowl account in order to RSVP — they can simply click yes or no without entering any further information if they do not wish to.
You can send additional messages to guests at any time. This option is on the Add Guests page. Guests who received the invite by text message will receive any updates/messages by text, and guests invited by email will receive them by email.
If you need help with any of these features, please send us an email at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to assist! - Phil in Product Support
I do pay for this app but there are some issues.
1. I use this for larger events and seem to have issues on occasion where they will only allow me to send them any messages to make sure I’m not sending spam. I will say that they respond pretty quickly and fix the issue but I don’t see why or how it’s an issue.
2. If I’m using the app from my phone and I want to select a large group of people I have to individually check them that is a pain in the rear end. If I do this on my computer I can just click check off it would be great if they could fix this through their app.
3. To be paying for this app I find it annoying that when I want to send detailed information to my invitation guest list that they limit the text content to 1200 characters. I am paying for this they should allow at least 2000 to 3000. Sometimes I have a very important information and details that I need to send the members and 1200 characters is not always enough. I can understand limiting 1200 characters to non-paying members but to be paying for this I think I should be getting more.
Other then that honestly I find them better then e-vite but if they could fix the above things for those paying it would be great.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Unfortunately, we have had problems with people using our site for spam in the past, so we have precautions in place. Spammers lower the deliverability for all our customers, so we try very hard to keep them off the site.
We can look into improving how you select large groups of guests on the app. It's much easier to accidentally select more than intended on the phone, so we need a solution that works for both use cases. I've raised this with our Product Development team for review.
For sending messages, unfortunately the 1200 character limit is due to how messages are delivered to guests with phone numbers. Carriers cannot handle messages that are longer in length. We can look at improving this experience so it easier for the customer. I have raised this with our Product Development team as well.
If there is anything else you feel we could improve, let us know at email@example.com. - Sam, Product Manager
I NEVER write reviews, but I feel like this one deserves one. I am very disappointed with the service. I got this app to make my sons first birthday invitations. Everything was great, people were rsvp and everything and I loved how easy it is to send. When I initially got the app it says it’s a 7 day free trial but after 7 days do you want to buy the annual pass for 80 or so dollars or just pay 6.99 a month and cancel. So picked the 6.99 a month because I wasn’t going to use it all year just for his birthday. Last night I got a bank notification that I was negative on my account. I got charged for the whole year and I got charged a fee for being negative. When I emailed the company they said they could not refund the money because it was bought off from iTunes when the help center specifically says 30 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. They will NOT return the money.
Developer Response ,
I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience. Our customer support team gave you the correct information. When you purchase a subscription in an app, Apple issues and controls the charge. This is true for any iOS app. You can inquire about a potential refund from Apple within 90 days. Details are here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084 I hope that’s helpful and please don’t hesitate to email us again at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can provide further assistance. - Kelly in Marketing
- Punchbowl, Inc.
- 85.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Punchbowl, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $23.99
- Platinum $83.99
- Plus $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.