Personalize and send beautiful greeting cards and online invitations for FREE with Punchbowl®. Stay connected to loved ones with thoughtful free eCards for birthdays, holidays, to say thank you, or to express care and concern. The MUST HAVE app for busy parents, Punchbowl has been featured in publications such as Parents, Real Simple, O Magazine, Ladies' Home Journal, Women's Health, and more.
DELIVER THOUGHTFUL DIGITAL GREETINGS CARDS BY TEXT OR EMAIL:
• Choose from hundreds of beautiful designs with the look and feel of a traditional paper greeting card
• Popular categories include Birthdays, Thank You, Care & Concern, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Holidays, and more
• Upload a photo to select designs and personalize the card with your own message
• Send cards by email or text message
• Schedule a card for delivery at the date and time of your choice
FIND THE PERFECT INVITATION:
• Thousands of beautiful digital invitations & save-the-dates that have the look and feel of paper
• ‘Handmade Art’ invitation collection features designs created with various artistic techniques
• Popular categories include Virtual Gatherings, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings, Save-the-Dates, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's & more
CHARACTERS KIDS LOVE:
• ‘Characters Kids Love’ invitation collection features hundreds of beloved, iconic characters
• The largest selection of kids character invites including Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Toy Story, Avengers, Despicable Me, Elmo, PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig, Trolls, and more!
• Exclusive designs from Disney, Hasbro, Marvel, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, and Universal
PERSONALIZE & SEND INVITES ON THE GO:
• Touch-friendly controls make it simple to input party details
• Add a photo to select designs & import pictures from your Camera Roll
• Quickly build your Guest List with convenient import options from your Address Book or Contacts
• Send invites to guests by email or text message
MANAGE YOUR INVITATIONS:
• Keep track of RSVPs in real time from the app on your iPhone or iPad
• Add more guests and follow-up with guests who haven’t responded
• Chat with guests one-on-one or broadcast announcements to your entire list
• Advanced features allow you to set up a Potluck List, add a Poll, add a Co-Host & more
PAID SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
• A subscription unlocks exclusive designs and benefits such as the ability to add your own photo to your invite or card, collaborate with a co-host, poll your guests, schedule a card, or remove advertising.
• Plus subscriptions are available for $5.99/month or $23.99/year
• Premium subscriptions are available for $19.99/month or $59.99/year
• Platinum subscriptions are available for $29.99/month or $83.99/year
• Extra subscriptions are available for $23.99/year
• Advanced subscriptions are available for $35.99/year
• Preferred subscriptions are available for $47.99/year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew for the same price and duration period as the original "monthly" or "annual" subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service.
For more information about Punchbowl, please visit https://www.punchbowl.com
Questions? Suggestions? We'd love to hear from you. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• New digital greeting cards for Happy Birthday, Graduation, Thinking of You, Father's Day & more!
• Deliver cards & invitations by text message
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really good
I was looking for a way to send invitations other than my usual fossil way. When I found Punchbowl I liked the variety of images ranging from very simple to brightly colored with lots of movement and emotion in them. They also have images that appeal to the whole gamut—from little kids to sophisticated adults. It is very easy to personalize your invitation. I found it very simple to set up the text as well as the guest list. My inexperience resulted in my lapse into the ancient convention of writing each family member’s name on the single invitee line. As a result, most people are responding with a single yes or no. Therefore, I don’t know how many are actually intending to come. Some people are more savvy and they have figured out to respond with +guest, +guest, etc. Maybe a separate field that inquires “How many will be attending?” would help clarify the actual numbers. Right now I’ve just made a simple spreadsheet on my home computer to track it more precisely. I appreciate that I got an email stating that a few invitations were undeliverable. That helped me to get the new invitee information corrected. Overall I am finding it pretty neat. Within an hour of sending out the first round 1/4 of my guest list responded! How cool is that? I’ll know how to proceed better in the future. But so far the experience has been very smooth.
False advertising - so spammy
I was sooo excited to try this out - I wanted to create some cute invites for my daughter and son’s birthdays. But it completely backfired and I feel victim to false advertising. I mean, the picture in their store listing shows a cute card in a text message, right?! But no - not even close. It looks like a crazy spammy link, no picture or card, and none of our friends even wanted to touch it because it looked so shady. I kept having to bug everyone to see if they got it and they all wanted me to change to something else because they thought it looked so sketchy and lame. My daughter was super sad because I showed her the ad and told her that was how it would look but it looked nothing like that.
Even more than that, the whole point in me trying to use a text and email app was to be able to send guests other updates and reminders in the same place I sent the original invite - makes sense, right? But the app doesn’t even work like that. It just sends a shady looking spammy link to people from a weird phone number, you can’t see the invite at all, can’t rsvp unless you make them use the app, and you can’t communicate with them by text. So I may as well have just made a cute picture on WordSwag or something and sent it by text to my friends! So irritated, I’m a busy mom with 3 kids and a job and I don’t have time for this mess.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app, however I would like to clarify a few details. Guests can definitely see a preview version of the invite when invited by text message, your guests do not need to sign up to RSVP, and you can send updates and reminders for your event via text message at anytime.
When you’re inviting your guests by text message, they receive a text that contains the basic details for your celebration as well as a preview image of the invitation. On certain phones, the guest may have to click "load preview" to see the invite image depending on their security settings. When the guest clicks on the text message, the invitation will open so they can view the full event info. Guests do not have to use the Punchbowl app nor do they have to sign up for a Punchbowl account in order to RSVP — they can simply click yes or no without entering any further information if they do not wish to.
You can send additional messages to guests at any time. This option is on the Add Guests page. Guests who received the invite by text message will receive any updates/messages by text, and guests invited by email will receive them by email.
If you need help with any of these features, please send us an email at anytime at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to assist! - Phil in Product Support
Great app that needs a little tweak
I used this app for my daughter’s birthday party invites. I loved the little pie chart visual of responses as well as that you can ask people to indicate infant, child, and adult. Really helpful for quickly figuring out my different types of seating, number of kid/adult favors, kinds food, etc. There’s also a lot of control in the settings, all very nice and useful! the only thing that I don’t like is that I can’t add guests without giving a phone number or email (my grandma who doesn’t use a smart phone or email can’t be included then) AND you’re not able to add people (kids or spouses for example) to someone’s existing invite- in a couple cases people just text me, but I wanted to put it on the PunchBowl app because I was keeping track of all my invites that way- nope! I had to do a work around and send myself an invite to a different email address and add them on that way. Kind of a hassle. Overall though, I do like this app a lot and they have a good selection of cute invites.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app. Thanks for the feedback – we've forwarded these notes on to our Product team! Please feel free to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve the app, so we'd love to hear more of your thoughts. - Sarah in Marketing
- Punchbowl, Inc.
- 92.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Punchbowl, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $5.99
- Plus $35.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.