Play the addictive game of Tile Rummy (aka Rummy Tiles).
Play your tiles in matching groups of three or more. You can use jokers as wildcard tiles.
Re-arrange tiles already on the table to create new possibilities.
If you are the first to have played all your tiles, you win the game.
This is a popular game of strategy and luck, played all around the world in many variations.
Pup Rummy Lite offers a number of game variations.
With Pup Rummy Lite, you can:
- play 3 different built-in game types
- play against a computer opponent
- play with or without a 60-second time limit per turn
- choose your opponents out of 4 different players with individual skill levels and playing strategies
- undo and redo all moves in your turn
- ask for a hint when you're stuck
- pause the game at any moment
- stop at any time and continue later
- choose bigger or smaller tiles
- speed up or slow down the tile movement
- play using one of the 2 included tile sets
- pick one of the included game backgrounds
You play by simply dragging your tiles around.
Or you can pick up one tile, then add others with a right click or Shift-click.
Opponent moves are animated so you don't lose track.
When the table has become too crowded, tap the eye button for an overview of the entire table. On the non-scrolling Parking area you can easily build new combinations.
Also check out our app Pup Rummy Plus, with lots of extra features! You can find Pup Rummy Plus in the Mac App Store.
Follow us on Facebook for news and tips:
Download Pup Rummy Lite now for your daily game!
Now you can place the stock and opponents at any side
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and entertaining
Have been enjoying this game. One of my favorites and this version does not disappoint.
Pup Rummy Lite
Love this game. Have learned to visualize plays and work out scenarios in my head after playing it for so long. I play Rummicube original game with friends and now can out maneuver them with my plays! thanks so much!!!
Fun,Entertaining, and I would totally re-download it.
I thought the app was okay ar first, but it grew on me. Through I perfer the board game, I also enjoyed the ios device version,too. I think the app should be easier to place tiles on, but overall, it was a pretty good app. Thanks to your app, my famikly and I have had hours of ongoing entertainment. The app was worth 3 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.