100% FREE 30-DAY COURSE
- This 30-day video course was created by Youtube's #1 dog trainer, Zak George. He used his decades of experience training dogs with positive reinforcement techniques to guide you day by day through 30 days of training your dog.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
-Mark specific behaviors (and class days) as completed to keep track of your dog's progress!
TRAIN DAY TO DAY OR BY BEHAVIOR
- If you've got a specific challenge or problem you're dealing with, you can also train by behavior. These videos are the fastest way to find a solution to what's troubling you.
-Go in-depth on over 50 behaviors & tricks with the help of a Pupford Academy membership. Overcome problem behaviors like barking, potty training, leash walking, impulse control, and more.
PRIVATE SUPPORT COMMUNITY
- The course comes with a free private community (on Facebook) where you can ask questions, get advice and talk with other pup parents, just like you!
- Would you rather read and view images about the training program? Check out the free ebook that outlines the course as well! It's located in the settings section.
Fixed known issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I truly love this. I highly recommend it to anyone who has gotten a new pup. After looking at all of the trainings techniques, step by steps, and buying the treats, I truly felt confident coming in and getting my new puppy.
My first day on the calendar started with “leave it” which I obviously couldn’t get my 8 week lab to do haha it is also taking longer then three days which is okay because it may only take three days for some dogs. So I did have to jump around a few days. Like sit was day 6 but and I taught her that before “leave it”.
We’re at 11 weeks now and we have: sit, lay down, stay, stay from a distance, stay at the door, crate training, speak, leave it (still working on leave it on the ground), play dead, leach training (we get our good and bad days). That is all truly thanks to Zak. We 100% would not be where we are at without this app and his videos.
This is a great training app. Takes you through basic commands and more with Zach. Lots of helpful videos to accompany you during your rough puppyhood stages. It can also be used for adult dogs too. Which I did. It definitely keeps us busy since we are stuck at home during covid. I have used it on one dog so far and plan to do my other dog soon! Helps build bonds between you and your puppy/dog not to mention they will be well behaved if the training followed through with. Consistent training can also build your dogs confidence in the long run. There’s also a great Facebook community you can join thats related to app if you are having issues. Lots of experienced people and a fun Facebook community to be apart of! I hope you get a great experience out of this app like I did!
My 8 week old is doing superb !!!
I love love Zak 30 day free training course. I ordered his books 5 days in because wow! I am going a bit slower on training throwing in extra day of the same tasks but I have an 8 week old who is still new to everything. :) However he is sitting like a champ, coming when called (not that he is ever too far away - 20 ft lead), and getting “Leave It” 90 percent of the time even when exploring outside!! It’s making an amazing difference in our bonding and his behavior ...and even better my older dog is starting to join in because SHE wants those tasty treats too! I’ve been recommending to anyone that has a dog to try it out!
- Pupford LLC
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pupford LLC 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pupford Academy Monthly $9.99
- Pupford Academy Every 6 Months $39.99
- Pupford Academy Lifetime $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.